News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

lol, welp is right.

I use my Orca as a big moving van down by the river, stashing all my shit in there when I move from corp to corp like a homeless vet.

And yeah, if you're going more than 8 systems with the fucker, pack a lunch.  It's like driving a glacier.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2010, 05:49:25 AM
And yeah, if you're going more than 8 systems with the fucker, pack a lunch.  It's like driving a glacier.

:XD:  I just can't wait.

Man I was looking at implants that increase agility.  For ~200,000,000 isk, I can shave it down to 49 seconds to align.  Awesome deal!

CountDeMoney

If it's any consolation, freighters are worse.  And heaven help you if you bump a gate coming out of warp.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2010, 06:01:49 AM
If it's any consolation, freighters are worse.  And heaven help you if you bump a gate coming out of warp.

What's stupid is that was the whole reason I went with the Orca instead of the freighter, despite the freighter actually taking less time to train for. "LOL the Orca must be way faster!  Because freighters are super slow! LOL" :mellow:

CountDeMoney

Unlike Orcas, you can actually make courier money with freighters.  There are lots of contracts out there for safe jumps by miningtards that have more ore to move than they know what to do with.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2010, 06:35:25 AM
Unlike Orcas, you can actually make courier money with freighters.  There are lots of contracts out there for safe jumps by miningtards that have more ore to move than they know what to do with.

I did kind of give that a cursory glance, but it didn't really look like it was worth any sort of time (700k for 10 jumps, etc).   Probably missed a bunch of contracts in my halfassed glances. 

What I was looking at was attempting to keep GoonWaffe fed with fresh ships to get blown up, but that seems to require a jump freighter (or on a lower scale a Rorq), and those are just disgustingly expensive.  Holy shit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 05, 2010, 06:41:45 AM
What I was looking at was attempting to keep GoonWaffe fed with fresh ships to get blown up, but that seems to require a jump freighter (or on a lower scale a Rorq), and those are just disgustingly expensive.  Holy shit.

No joke.  But, they are certainly worth their weight in gold.  You'll be everybody's bestest friend with a jump freighter.
I'd get one, but I'm not interesting in selling my car for the extra cash to buy all the GTCs necessary to sell in order to get one.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2010, 06:45:28 AM
No joke.  But, they are certainly worth their weight in gold.  You'll be everybody's bestest friend with a jump freighter.
I'd get one, but I'm not interesting in selling my car for the extra cash to buy all the GTCs necessary to sell in order to get one.

:lol:  Seriously, just think about what else you could do with 4-5 billion isk.

Alcibiades

I'm up to 3.6 billion isk, pyerite is gold right now.  :ph34r:

And tards by abaddons for 17 million over normal asking price in my corner.   :cool:

What should I do with it? :p
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 05, 2010, 09:15:39 AM

And tards by abaddons for 17 million over normal asking price in my corner.   :cool:

Suicide a dread into something. 

Edit:  Dude...suicide a dread into whatshisnames mining dread.

What the hell is that guy's name?  He has the veldspar tattoo and like 30 alts.

Berkut

Both my accounts are suspended.

Although I have a prod alt ready for sale on one of them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 05, 2010, 10:45:31 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on March 05, 2010, 09:15:39 AM

Suicide a dread into something. 

Edit:  Dude...suicide a dread into whatshisnames mining dread.

What the hell is that guy's name?  He has the veldspar tattoo and like 30 alts.

cribba or scribba or somethig like that....??

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 05, 2010, 04:55:42 PM
cribba or scribba or somethig like that....??

Yes!  Chribba!  Thanks Ivan. 

Hell Alci, if you're going to do something like that, you could probably get a whole fleet of volunteers together.

Alcibiades

Well i might have a slight tiny itty bitty little problem of getting a dread into highsec... but other than that sure!   :huh:

Any way, it's just Chribba.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 06, 2010, 01:05:06 PM
Well i might have a slight tiny itty bitty little problem of getting a dread into highsec... but other than that sure!   :huh:

:huh:  Did they cave like bitches move it back to highsec?  Because if not, it's in lowsec now. 

Hopefully it still is, since that's your only issue with blowing it up.  You're going to lose the dread though, which is why it's a suicide, because his alts and whoever else will defend him.