News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: Warspite on September 18, 2009, 05:18:38 AM
Bugger. Back to X3 and its crippled sound :(

What's wrong with it?  Been thinking about getting it.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

So this evening I discovered that you can live a REALLY long time using a TD-tracking script 1600mm plate Arbitrator vs a Megathron.  Then his 40 man gang shows up and you die.  :P

Arbitrators are pretty cool though.  Threw another one together, went to FAT, and soaked up the damage of 9(? I think) warrior IIs until the carrier controlling them ran out of cap for it's disruptor and neuts and shit.  Warped off at 22% armor, talked shit, renamed the ship to "TANKED A CARRIER."  It's pretty much an Amarr Vexor with an EWAR bonus instead of the gun damage bonus.

Warspite

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 18, 2009, 03:00:51 PM
Quote from: Warspite on September 18, 2009, 05:18:38 AM
Bugger. Back to X3 and its crippled sound :(

What's wrong with it?  Been thinking about getting it.

For some reason speech and music are buggered up on my rig with X3. Apparently it's a Vista problem, but there's no fix. It really ruins the immersion.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Alcibiades

I have an Amarr control tower and accessories in my possession, seedy considering a joint venture.  Need to know details or I'm just going to sell it, seems prices are going up oddly enough.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 21, 2009, 11:28:59 PM
I have an Amarr control tower and accessories in my possession, seedy considering a joint venture.  Need to know details or I'm just going to sell it, seems prices are going up oddly enough.

Ah I see.  Well shit...if you can get a bunch for it now, why not sell it all before the sov changes and the inevitable nerfs to moon mining go through?  Is it a large tower or what?

Alcibiades

I'd assume since there's a medium variant, and a small variant that this is the large.  400 million isk either way... And I also have a few assembly arrays as well.

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah if it just says "control tower," it's the large version. 

Alcibiades

Yeah, I'm going to put it on the market if Seedy doesn't answer this thread (his idea) by today.  <_<

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 23, 2009, 02:50:35 PM
Yeah, I'm going to put it on the market if Seedy doesn't answer this thread (his idea) by today.  <_<

Quit being snooty, dammit.  There's a lot we have to find out--
Would it go into low sec? That depends on standings.
Would it go into 0.0? Then we'd have to worry about it being Dread bait.

Alcibiades

This is your idea, you have to have a Plan(™),  I'm just along for the ride.  Are you sure it can even be profitable?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 23, 2009, 08:11:18 PM
This is your idea, you have to have a Plan(™),  I'm just along for the ride.  Are you sure it can even be profitable?

If we put it in Wormhole space, hell yes.  Not a hardcore system, but a nice newbish one, oh hell yes.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien