News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Twilight The Movie

Started by Siege, July 28, 2009, 12:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeso

Quote from: Razgovory on July 28, 2009, 07:52:08 AM
I was hoping they turned Twilight 2000 into a film.  That would have been cool.

Yeah but then based on the first edition.

Strix

Quote from: Siege on July 28, 2009, 12:39:03 AM
I don't know.
I would expect a vampire would prefer to fuck a vampire.
I certainly prefer to fuck a nice sefaradi jewish girl.

You actually have a good point.

The perfect analogy would be fucking livestock instead of a woman. People eat cows because they are considered a food item, we don't fuck them. So, why would a vampire fuck something considered part of it's food supply?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

Quote from: The Larch on July 28, 2009, 05:31:11 AMIt's a classic tenet of the vampire mythos, already present in Bram Stoker's Dracula. The vampire is reluctant to turn his loved one into one because he knows that it's "death in life", and would condemn her to an eternity of suffering.
I refuse to see that movie but it would be cool if it was like The Hunger, and he embraced her and then it was like "500 Years Later..." and then she suddenly aged and fell to dust.  Maybe all the 12 year old girls in the theater would start crying and I could laugh at them.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Strix on July 28, 2009, 09:52:12 AM
I don't know.

The perfect analogy would be fucking livestock instead of a woman. People eat cows because they are considered a food item, we don't fuck them. So, why would a vampire fuck something considered part of it's food supply?

Because he's The Brain of vampires?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Quote from: Siege on July 28, 2009, 12:33:27 AM
I can't believe women find that movie romantic.

That guy doesn't fucking love that girl.
If he did, he would turn her, and share their suppossely eternal lives together.

the guy's a realist.  He can't see himself spending eternity with the same girl.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Maximus

I don't know.

A better question is, why would a living person want to fuck a dead one?

And yes, I know there are such people, but I don't think the premise of the movie is that the girl is a necrophiliac.

Could be wrong. Haven't seen it.

viper37

Actually, I think there are cow fuckers out there... :unsure:

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on July 28, 2009, 10:01:20 AM
I don't know.

Because he's The Brain of vampires?
It explains why in most vampire universes those that are friendly with humans are looked down upong so much by the others.
██████
██████
██████

viper37

Quote from: Maximus on July 28, 2009, 10:10:16 AM

A better question is, why would a living person want to fuck a dead one?

And yes, I know there are such people, but I don't think the premise of the movie is that the girl is a necrophiliac.

Could be wrong. Haven't seen it.
[/quote]
same premise as every vampire movie: they don't have a beating heart, but they're not cold&rigid to the touch.  So, they're not really fucking a dead person.

Viking

I don't know.

http://www.tbicardiffairport.com/en/#146 - for north hemisphere sheep shagging

http://www.dnairport.co.nz/index.pasp - for south hemisphere sheep shaggin
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Siege on July 28, 2009, 12:25:51 AM
Ok, can somebody explain to me why that guy doesn't bite and make that chick into a vampire?

It doesn't make any sense.

That's because it's not really about vampires. It's about abstinence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephenie_Meyer

QuoteA member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, she then attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where she received a B.A. in English in 1995.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Razgovory on July 28, 2009, 07:52:08 AM
I was hoping they turned Twilight 2000 into a film.  That would have been cool.

shit, we actually agree on something...

Maximus

Quote from: viper37 on July 28, 2009, 10:13:09 AM
same premise as every vampire movie: they don't have a beating heart, but they're not cold&rigid to the touch.  So, they're not really fucking a dead person.
Probably not rigid as they are able to move and they must be using that blood for something, but cold yes, there's no biological process to produce heat. Also I imagine they'd decay a little every time they miss a meal, so in all not very appealing.

Next question, if he has no pulse, how does he get it up?

Also, please fix that quote.

Viking

Quote from: viper37 on July 28, 2009, 10:11:43 AM

Actually, I think there are cow fuckers out there... :unsure:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/194655/penis_size_in_the_animal_kingdom.html?cat=9

From what I gather cows make poor objects for bestiality

QuoteBovines

Bulls sport one of the largest penises in the animal kingdom, with some reaching two and a half feet in length. It's a good thing for rodeo clowns.

Caliga

My dog enjoys eating bull penises (not a joke).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points