News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Twilight The Movie

Started by Siege, July 28, 2009, 12:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2009, 10:47:49 AM
I saw this movie in theaters while drunk. Vampires in sun = body glitter made so much sense!

So you prepared well. I applaud your sound preparation.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2009, 10:48:17 AMWait so if Adolf Hitler was a woman she would love her simply for her vagina?  Doesn't she want women with power to actually, you know, do things with it she likes?
We've had discussions wherein I pointed out that I think she's something of a misanthrope and used her bizarre love of Sarah Palin as an example, especially considering that she also loved Hillary Clinton, all during the same campaign. :blink:

As one might expect, these discussions did not end well.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on July 28, 2009, 10:49:45 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2009, 10:48:17 AMWait so if Adolf Hitler was a woman she would love her simply for her vagina?  Doesn't she want women with power to actually, you know, do things with it she likes?
We've had discussions wherein I pointed out that I think she's something of a misanthrope and used her bizarre love of Sarah Palin as an example, especially considering that she also loved Hillary Clinton, all during the same campaign. :blink:

Did you send her sleep on the couch?  :P

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on July 28, 2009, 10:48:23 AM
I have to admit I enjoyed it whenever Charisma Carpenter (don't know her character name, don't care) and Anya got screen time. :perv:

Cordelia.

And Vampire Willow was hawt.  :P

Caliga

Alyson Hannigan does nothing for me.  :ph34r:

I know, I'm in a minority on Languish.

Caliga

Malthus

Quote from: Drakken on July 28, 2009, 10:50:41 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 28, 2009, 10:49:45 AM

Did you send her sleep on the couch?  :P

I suspect the strap-on got a good workout.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2009, 10:55:16 AM
Does she like Catherine the Great?  I mean sure she was a brutal tyrant who participated in a coup to overthrow her husband to get her position (not that any of this was not practically a required part of the job description be be a Russian ruler)...but darnit she was a powerful woman.

Of course, she had a twat. Which made her exceptional.

Viking

Quote from: Caliga on July 28, 2009, 10:53:10 AM

I know, I'm in a minority on Languish.

Alyson Hannigan = Renée O'Connor
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

Gosh I wonder why?

Anyway Buffy had hot chicks in it but so does every single TV show in recent history.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Does she like Catherine the Great?  I mean sure she was a brutal tyrant who participated in a coup to overthrow her husband to get her position (not that any of this was not practically a required part of the job description be be a Russian ruler)...but darnit she was a powerful woman.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2009, 10:57:08 AM

Gosh I wonder why?

Anyway Buffy had hot chicks in it but so does every single TV show in recent history.

Britain Has Talent had Susan Boyle...  :blush:

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on July 28, 2009, 10:55:40 AM
Of course, she had a twat. Which made her exceptional.

Yeah only three other Russian Tsars that century had one of those.

Caliga

She is obsessed with:

Boadiccea
Elizabeth I
"Pope Joan" :bleeding:
Catherine of Aragon

I don't know that she has an interest in Catherine the Great, but if I mention something about her being powerful, I guarantee you she will develop an interest.

You'd expect her to be interested in Mary Magdalene, Salome, and Joan of Arc, but no dice because they are all somehow associated with Christianity which is a giant turnoff.  Pope Joan is the exception, I think, because she actually controlled the Church (in theory).