News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

See also a lot of the criticsms of Gregg the Egg Berhalter of the US men's team.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

As I understand the way things are right now, all of Group E except Romania will advance. I can live with that.

Sheilbh

I'm very, very confused by Group E - too many permutations for me :lol: :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Romania heard you. Ukraine has the 4th spot right now.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Score or go home Ukraine.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Pool makes me hate this game lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Sorry Ukraine.

Congrats to the rest of Group E.

I think this means we get France vs Belgium.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on June 26, 2024, 12:56:00 PMPool makes me hate this game lol

Oh yeah. All these ties are killing me in the pool.

Fortunately, no ties in the knock out round.

Josephus

Tamas did well.  :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on June 26, 2024, 01:06:49 PMTamas did well.  :mad:

But the Hungary Effect lives on, so there's that :lol:

HVC

Also is portucal going to get the Netherlands?

crazy canuck

Ukraine came so close to scoring

Josephus

Quote from: HVC on June 26, 2024, 01:10:09 PMAlso is portucal going to get the Netherlands?

I thought England do, but I may be mistaken
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tamas

I forgot I predicted a tie for both.  :lol:

:showoff:

Sheilbh

Quote from: HVC on June 26, 2024, 01:10:09 PMAlso is portucal going to get the Netherlands?
England will get Slovakia or Netherlands I think - I don't understand how they're doing the 3rd place thing. I believe Denmark got through because of fewer fouls :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!