Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehrie

The Ehrgarians are also dismayed, but only because it seems popular in the world these days and we are a bunch of craven followers to pop culture trends.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Berkut on July 30, 2009, 01:57:38 PM
The Berkutians are dismayed that the Tonitrians don't read their PMs. :(

The Tonitrians read, and consider, all diplomatic envoys and their accompanying proposals.

However, the Tonitrians operate in silent contemplation, and extreme judiciousness in matters of diplomacy; especially as it pertains to the fateful decisions of war and peace.  ;)

ehrie

Tonitrus

While maintained previously, as an unspoken courtesy to our neighbors; the Tonitrians, due to economic necessity, will no longer recognize the need for unoccupied zones of demarcation along the entirety of our frontier. 

Our farmers need land to plow, and our cattle pastures in which to graze.

We would be regretful if our neighbors should misinterpret this act as a sign of aggression.

Berkut

People who don't answer messages make me nervous.

People who violate neutral zones make me REALLY nervous.

Of course, you didn't say which neutral zone you were violating. I expect if this is not intended as an aggressive move towards the poor Berkutians specifically, I will be getting some actual communication assuring me of that shortly...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 30, 2009, 02:18:04 PM
While maintained previously, as an unspoken courtesy to our neighbors; the Tonitrians, due to economic necessity, will no longer recognize the need for unoccupied zones of demarcation along the entirety of our frontier. 

Our farmers need land to plow, and our cattle pastures in which to graze.

We would be regretful if our neighbors should misinterpret this act as a sign of aggression.

Berkut

Ahh yes, fair enough then.

We will be dividing the previously neutral space in some equitable manner, I assume?

0 rows returned

Tonitrus

Being that the Tonitrian lands are rather modest in comparison to the other nations of the world, we feel it to be fair to take control of all the unused, and neglected lands along the borders of both Berkutia, and the Ulmontian Dominion.

The Tonitrian Armies stand ready to assert the justice behind this view.

Hansmeister

Quote from: Strix on July 29, 2009, 12:27:20 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on July 29, 2009, 06:24:40 AM
I'm not going to get a third browser just for a browser game.

I don't blame you. Why spend the extra money and take up all that valuable disk space for another browser to play a browser based game. It's easier to wait until the Beta progresses to the point that it accepts the browser you're using now.  :)
I caved in and installed Firefox ad messages still don't work.  :ultra: :ultra:

Sorry, Habakku, whatever offer you're making I'm unable to see it.

ehrie

I swear, ulmont is hax0ring. Where are all these armies coming from? :P

ulmont

Quote from: ehrie on July 30, 2009, 08:33:37 PM

The Dominion of Ulmontia is not short of Young Men* Willing to Die For the Fatherland!

*also old men, women, and children.

Habbaku

Quote from: ehrie on July 30, 2009, 08:33:37 PM

When you build that many castles, it's easy to raise/pay for a ton of troops.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Caliga

Caligaria is a peaceful land of farmers.  Please do not attack us, and we shall be your: breadbasket.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Apparently Tonitrus has a rather loose definition of "border areas".

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on July 31, 2009, 08:40:11 AM
Apparently Tonitrus has a rather loose definition of "border areas".

ehrie, similarly, seems to have a very loose definition of "Habbakian previous territory."