Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 31, 2009, 09:32:41 PM
It seems to be triggered by a gold amount.

Huh.  I hadn't realized someone was hoarding quite that much.

Caliga

What happened to Habs?  He's about to miss his turn in WWII Languish...  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

Caliga

Strix

So, did Habs crash the site until he returns from vacation? Damn thing is still down.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

ulmont

Quote from: Strix on August 04, 2009, 10:32:51 PM
So, did Habs crash the site until he returns from vacation? Damn thing is still down.

Back up now.

Tonitrus

Cal...if it weren't for having to move my armies all the way across frickin' Africa, I'd invade you just for wasting all that good land/resources.  :P

Lucky for you, I am busy trying to wipe out the German menace.  :menace:

Caliga

ehrie

Cheater? Strix, how in the hell did you build 16 units in a space with no Fort in them in one turn. The space is cut off so there's no way you moved units there from another space. Nevermind the fact that the stack limit is ten in a single space.

Tonitrus

Quote from: ehrie on August 09, 2009, 07:22:54 AM
Cheater? Strix, how in the hell did you build 16 units in a space with no Fort in them in one turn. The space is cut off so there's no way you moved units there from another space. Nevermind the fact that the stack limit is ten in a single space.

Could some of those be yours?

In my war, I've had my units sharing a space with ulmont's, while he still "owned" the hex. 

And the stack limit seems to be broken often, and the game seems to allow for that in it's turn-based limitation (you cannot camp/repair an army if it's over-stacked, for example)

Strix

Quote from: ehrie on August 09, 2009, 07:22:54 AM

It's actually your fault. I had units attacking you from outside the main attack hex in question. When you defeated them it retreated everyone to the same hex.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Strix

ehrie

I'm so done with this game. 2nd time in the Europe game not a single one of my build orders went through and only about half of my movement orders did.

Berkut

It is a feature, command confusion. You need to build more technology centers.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned