Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: ulmont on July 31, 2009, 08:41:23 AM
Quote from: Berkut on July 31, 2009, 08:40:11 AM
Apparently Tonitrus has a rather loose definition of "border areas".

ehrie, similarly, seems to have a very loose definition of "Habbakian previous territory."

Meh, that is just war. If you don't agree to a deal, then everything becomes fair game.

As far as I can tell, Tonitrus did not attack ulmont ehrie, so there is clearly a deal there. Looks like we have a world war.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on July 31, 2009, 08:46:13 AM
As far as I can tell, Tonitrus did not attak ehrie

I didn't think they were in contact in any meaningful way?

Berkut

Quote from: ulmont on July 31, 2009, 08:52:53 AM
Quote from: Berkut on July 31, 2009, 08:46:13 AM
As far as I can tell, Tonitrus did not attak ehrie

I didn't think they were in contact in any meaningful way?

Sorry, I meant you, not ehrie.

You and Tonitrus make a good team - two people who have no ethics. Like Hitler and Mussolini.

Me and Ehrie are clearly the Western Allies, while Habbaku is the untrustworthy Stalin who we happen to like anyway.

0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Ehrie is a treachourus Bastard. You should fully expect to be stabbed in the back Berkut.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Habbaku

If Ehrie, in his current position, were to stab Berkut he'd only be ensuring that they both lost.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tonitrus

Meh, being that I had no relations with the Southern Bloc at all, I figured that after they rolled over Ulmont, their alliance would more likely roll over me next, than bother with a 4-way alliance victory.

This game has to finish in warfare in the end anyway.  ^_^

ehrie

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 31, 2009, 09:31:30 AM
Ehrie is a treachourus Bastard. You should fully expect to be stabbed in the back Berkut.

Not a chance. Berkut still has a stack on my border and ulmont is still very much in the game now that Tonitrus pulled his little Mussolini on France move.

ehrie

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 31, 2009, 10:24:04 AM
Meh, being that I had no relations with the Southern Bloc at all, I figured that after they rolled over Ulmont, their alliance would more likely roll over me next, than bother with a 4-way alliance victory.

This game has to finish in warfare in the end anyway.  ^_^

I was about to peace out with ulmont, but now that you are rolling Berkut I have to keep it up against him. Habbaku, how much longer you plan on sitting in those trenches down there? :P

Grey Fox

Berkut

0 rows returned

ulmont

And, now, it's dead with a defeat (presumably for all).  Goddamn beta.

Grey Fox

ulmont

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 31, 2009, 08:50:02 PM
That's Karma baby.

Shit, I wasn't doing anything other than holding the defensive line, I assure you.  The Führer (or, if Tonitrus prefers, Il Duce) was already staking out his favorite bunker.

ehrie

Grey Fox