News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World War Tweet: The Megaton Thread!

Started by CountDeMoney, December 22, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Ah.  The good old racists calling their opponents racists line.  Converts very nicely to the king of fake news calling the news, fake news.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

President Trump is here to point out the important issues

QuoteDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  56m

The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

I could guess that stuff is leaking because he runs the country from the lobby of a semi-public resort. But then, I'm not the president.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

That's rich. :lol:  As rich and luxurious as Mar-a-Leako.

Grey Fox

It might also be because the staff & intelligence employees don't like him/Bannon.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Or don't like each other. Lots of backstabbing going on.

It is like some kind of medieval court over there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Kleves

Trump has the same management style as Hitler. Constant uncertainty, overlapping responsibilities, and feuding for the master's favor.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on February 14, 2017, 02:10:54 PM
Or don't like each other. Lots of backstabbing going on.

It is like some kind of medieval court over there.

I wonder how much of it is BS. So much of the reporting is based on anonymous sources.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

Quote from: Kleves on February 14, 2017, 02:43:19 PM
Trump has the same management style as Hitler. Constant uncertainty, overlapping responsibilities, and feuding for the master's favor.

:w00t:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Quote from: Kleves on February 14, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Has been working out great for Orban! :thumbsup:

Although I seriously doubt Trump has the intelligence and cunning to actually do this on purpose.

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Crimea was TAKEN by Russia during the Obama Administration. Was Obama too soft on Russia?

:blink:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

See Putin? No reset button for you.

I wonder if Russia is going to respond somehow.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Syt

It's one of those flip-flops that's giving me serious whiplash. From "Russia has no troops in Ukraine," and "We'll look into that" when asked about lifting sanctions and recognizing Crimea as belonging to Russia to "Evil Russia, Obama was too soft."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I know. Usually it takes a few years before our Presidents go from 'we can work with Russia!' to 'Russia is our worst enemy.'

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.