News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 25, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
He probably doesn't know that an iphone counts as a cellphone.

I am pretty sure that this is correct.  He doesn't have a cell phone, he just has an iPhone.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Feel bad for the bystanders during that raid.  Imagine you're just stopping into AutoZone to pick up an air filter and some Sea Foam and getting flash-banged.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
Feel bad for the bystanders during that raid.  Imagine you're just stopping into AutoZone to pick up an air filter and some Sea Foam and getting flash-banged.

What are you talking about?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/26/pipe-bombs-latest-live-news-updates-arrest-florida

Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

What are you talking about?

QuoteThe suspect is a man in his 50s with an address in Aventura, Florida, according to CNN.

He was arrested outside the AutoZone in Plantation, Florida, where authorities were also preparing to tow a white van.

The man has a criminal history and once lived in New York, CNN reported.

The suspect was arrested around 10am and is currently being questioned by FBI agents with the Joint Terrorism Task Force, the Miami Herald reported.

Miami's CBS4 reported a "loud explosion" was heard at the time of the arrest, possibly from an FBI flash bomb device.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Well of course it was somebody from Florida.

Anyway I was under the impression that if I had any problem at all with anything any particular police or department do then I am promoting hatred for all cops everywhere and I need to back the blue. So whatever they did to arrest that guy was fine.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
Anyway I was under the impression that if I had any problem at all with anything any particular police or department do then I am promoting hatred for all cops everywhere and I need to back the blue. So whatever they did to arrest that guy was fine.

:huh:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Suspect had a Trumpmobile van.  Name is Cesar Sayoc.

From his LinkedIn profile:

Quote"Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer." He wrote that he was a veterinary medicine graduate, saying, "Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero's disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura."

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar-sayoc-politics-republican-trump-magabomber/

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

Sorry. I am annoyed that several years ago when there seemed to be a big movement for police reform and accountability for bad eggs in departments there was this big 'back the blue' reaction and this narrative that Democrats were advancing a hatred of police narrative. Now fortunately lots of reforms are happening but it really annoyed me how every single little thing, even something and uncontroversial as that, gets sucked into the partisan vortex. I still don't understand why that became a partisan issue and spun that way.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2018, 11:45:20 AM
Suspect had a Trumpmobile van.  Name is Cesar Sayoc.

From his LinkedIn profile:

Quote"Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer." He wrote that he was a veterinary medicine graduate, saying, "Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero's disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura."

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar-sayoc-politics-republican-trump-magabomber/

Damn. Hardly sounds like a hardened criminal or a political extremist.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Sorry. I am annoyed that several years ago when there seemed to be a big movement for police reform and accountability for bad eggs in departments there was this big 'back the blue' reaction and this narrative that Democrats were advancing a hatred of police narrative. Now fortunately lots of reforms are happening but it really annoyed me how every single little thing, even something and uncontroversial as that, gets sucked into the partisan vortex. I still don't understand why that became a partisan issue and spun that way.

Okay.  What was your response in reference to, specifically?

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 26, 2018, 11:52:46 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Okay.  What was your response in reference to, specifically?

I was thinking of suggesting that perhaps using a flash bomb device in a public place like that was a little reckless but decided against it.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on October 26, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
I was thinking of suggesting that perhaps using a flash bomb device in a public place like that was a little reckless but decided against it.

Gotcha :)

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

His facebook account is down, but someone got a pictures of it.  He was a proponent of false flag theories :lmfao:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017