What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Oh right that program. That would have been a nice bone to throw to the moderates for Trump, kind of surprised since his narrative was always that the illegal aliens are bad people which does not really work for illegal babies.

Oh well.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2017, 09:23:11 PM
Oh right that program. That would have been a nice bone to throw to the moderates for Trump, kind of surprised since his narrative was always that the illegal aliens are bad people which does not really work for illegal babies.

Oh well.

Lol, do you think he ever cared about consistency?

To him they're just Mexicans who conveniently signed up and voluntarily provided the government with all their cotnact information. Perfect targets.

750,000 law abiding, productive people will be rounded up in six months.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Russians getting sick of Trump's bullshit? Might they be getting ready to release the tapes?
Probably not, but a man can dream.

Quote from: Seth AbramsonHow's THIS for a bombshell? It comes from BBC World News Correspondent Paul Wood (and was published in THE SPECTATOR, a weekly UK magazine)

Quote2/ Then there's THIS bombshell, which is ALSO by BBC World News Correspondent Paul Wood (and also from THE SPECTATOR, a weekly UK magazine)

Quote3/ And of course THIS BBC-published report from BBC World News Correspondent Paul Wood can't POSSIBLY be retweeted enough times, in my view
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 03, 2017, 10:06:45 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2017, 09:42:18 PM
750,000 law abiding, productive people will be rounded up in six months.

:mellow:

You are aware that the dreamers were brought to America as small children?

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Oh are children now considered criminals for decisions they themselves did not make? I thought that was the whole idea.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2017, 10:09:27 PM
Oh are children now considered criminals for decisions they themselves did not make? I thought that was the whole idea.
:huh:
Yes, that's exactly Trump's idea. 

1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2017, 10:09:27 PM

Yes. It's called "original sin".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

I figured at least one or two came in when they were 17.

Does US immigration law say it's legal for minors to enter and stay without a visa?  I missed that.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 03, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Does US immigration law say it's legal for minors to enter and stay without a visa?  I missed that.

No it doesn't say that. I think it is a bit of a stretch to calling them criminals just because somebody else broke the law though.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 03, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Are you being intentionally dense? 

It was their parents who broke the law. Children don't have any agency. You don't become a criminal just because your parents were.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2017, 10:18:24 PM
Are you being intentionally dense? 

It was their parents who broke the law. Children don't have any agency. You don't become a criminal just because your parents were.

Are you going out of your way to be a cunt?

You and Valmy were the ones who brought up the word criminal.  Interestingly enough, I believe immigration is considered a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2017, 10:17:47 PM
No it doesn't say that. I think it is a bit of a stretch to calling them criminals just because somebody else broke the law though.

Why not, we call thieves murderers when a cop shoots their accomplice.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

You said they weren't law abiding. How else am I to interpret that?

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 03, 2017, 10:34:24 PM
Are you going out of your way to be a cunt?

You and Valmy were the ones who brought up the word criminal.  Interestingly enough, I believe immigration is considered a civil matter, not a criminal matter.

Because you posted nothing that explained your position except an emoji so we had to guess what you meant. Might want to use a few words if you want be understood.