And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: grumbler on February 11, 2017, 03:55:49 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
Your thing for me was initial quite cute, then it got a bit stalker like with your following me from thread to thread, but I was wrong, it's just a bit of your sadness, that you attempt to run other posters down and engage in personal attacks.

I'm hoping against hope, you'll get better one day. :hug:

You're right about one thing, I couldn't be arsed to de-construct or impersonate LaCroix, that's his own problem and I have way better things to do than overly engage with internet trolls. 

Best wishes,

Mongers.

:lol:  Sorry, but the combination of hyper-thin skin and otnay ootay ightbra is as irresistible in you as it is in the orange tinted fellow.  It will probably remain so.  SAD!

Best wishes,

grumbler

:yawn:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

At least nobody suspects me!

*evil laugh*

*throws smoke bomb*
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 11, 2017, 07:16:57 PM
At least nobody suspects me!

*evil laugh*

*throws smoke bomb*

*cough cough*

Find out who threw that smoke bomb!  That man must be the dastardly LaCrock O'Shite!

*futilely tries to wave away the smoke*
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PDH

In all fairness, MB's sock would have been named "Trump's Giant Hands" and he would have gotten tired of trolling after 4 posts.  Also, he wouldn't have posted after 8:45 since he would have been busy buying troy-bilt sickle bar mowers from tv.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

:lol:

Insomina makes you do crazy shit. HEY I NEED 200 KNIVES!

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 11, 2017, 08:08:11 PM
:lol:

Insomina makes you do crazy shit. HEY I NEED 200 KNIVES!

But, wait!  You get MORE!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

PRC

Quote from: grumbler on February 11, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 11, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
Important safety tip, Marti:  if you're going to pretend to be a US law school grad, you have to pretend you actually know more about US law than you do as a shitty Polish lawyer.  You fail at sock puppets, you can't even keep it mildly interesting.

I question whether this is Marti because Marti doesn't strike me as having the patience or presence of mind to maintain such a long string of posts without effective punctuation.  I think we have a homegrown lawyer-wannabe here.  You are right about the "can't even keep it mildly interesting" part - there isn't a poster here, bar Mongers, who couldn't write every one of LaCrock's posts for him.

As a mod CdM can probably see his IP though, and Marti is probably too stupid to use a proxy.

alfred russel

Marty had a lot more spirit and humor than la croix. Which is saying something because Marty didn't have much. But if la croix is a Marty sock, Marty must have gotten a lobotomy.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

alfred russel

Quote from: garbon on February 11, 2017, 02:22:44 PM
:yes:

More likely to be Dorsey than Marti.

You are a dumbass stuck in a past that is more than a dozen years ago. Also, if I was going to make a pro trump shell account I'd be way more effective than lacroix or Marty.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 11, 2017, 02:14:05 AM
I like you Dakota.  I'm not entirely sure how sincere you are, but you're willing to stand up and take your knocks.  Keep doing what you're doing.

Having always had a good opinion of LaCroix historically, I really disagree with this encouragement.  I think he's needlessly burning up a lot of goodwill on the forum for very dubious and kind of inexplicable reasons.  He has a long history here and has always been treated seriously -- never remotely a Martinus, even during the election (...when he was a vocal Clinton supporter...). 

So I don't think it's good for anybody that he continue alienating people with the inflammatory style, whether or not he wants to represent a pro-administration viewpoint on the forum (sincerely or otherwise).  But YMMV.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

dps

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on February 11, 2017, 09:42:50 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 11, 2017, 02:14:05 AM
I like you Dakota.  I'm not entirely sure how sincere you are, but you're willing to stand up and take your knocks.  Keep doing what you're doing.

Having always had a good opinion of LaCroix historically, I really disagree with this encouragement.  I think he's needlessly burning up a lot of goodwill on the forum for very dubious and kind of inexplicable reasons.  He has a long history here and has always been treated seriously -- never remotely a Martinus, even during the election (...when he was a vocal Clinton supporter...). 

So I don't think it's good for anybody that he continue alienating people with the inflammatory style, whether or not he wants to represent a pro-administration viewpoint on the forum (sincerely or otherwise).  But YMMV.

Yeah, but it does really make it seem as if someone has hijacked his account.  He was never this way before.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

QuoteRetired Navy SEAL Carl Higbie on Friday denied a report that he had recently interviewed for the press secretary position in the Trump administration, saying he'd never had any formal meetings about the possibility.

The Washingtonian reported earlier Friday that Higbie, a former spokesman for pro-Trump Great America PAC, had interviewed Thursday for the position currently held by Sean Spicer, citing administration sources. But Higbie on Friday night characterized the discussions are merely preliminary.

"FOR THE RECORD: in last few weeks I spoke to some in admin regarding communications or spox positions, NO formal interviews," he tweeted.

The White House has been reportedly struggling to fill its vacant communications director post, with numerous Republican officials citing a lack of interest.

I guess not, who the fuck would want to work for that circus