What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Quote from: Valmy on January 31, 2017, 02:13:49 PM
TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY!!

YOUR LIFE WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER!!

ONE NIGHT ONLY!

IF YOU MISS THIS YOU BETTER BE DEAD...OR IN JAIL....AND IF YOU ARE IN JAIL BREAKOUT!!

BE THERE!

joke will be on you when TrumpTV hosts sally yates's trial and she has to fight a bear on live television

grumbler

Quote from: LaCroix on January 31, 2017, 02:14:24 PM
you know, I just realized that while hillary had twenty years of media slandering her reputation, trump has had thirty years of media slandering his reputation :hmm:

Followed by the last 40 years, in which the media has been telling the truth. :hmm:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: LaCroix on January 31, 2017, 02:16:31 PM
joke will be on you when TrumpTV hosts sally yates's trial and she has to fight a bear on live television

Not truck-a-saurus? :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Sounds like the joke would be on Ms Yates.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

grumbler

Quote from: LaCroix on January 31, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

And then the shoe will be on the other foot when YatesTV hosts Donald trump's trial and he has to choose between being executed for treason or confess that he was too stupid to understand the treasonous nature of his actions.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

LaCroix

please take off-topic discussion to the off-topic thread

viper37

Quote from: LaCroix on January 31, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
should I email sessions asking for a job with the DOJ? I'm assuming there are going to be a lot of openings soon, and if a lot of the top law school grads don't apply because of personal reasons, then I'd have a pretty decent chance!  :)
Bannon does not need anyone there. Besides, there's a hiring freeze accross the board, there should be no jobs available, and even if there was, a good Republican like you, wishing for a minimal states as President Trump promised should refuse to apply on principles.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/31/politics/gorsuch-supreme-court-hardiman/index.html

QuoteTrump bringing Supreme Court favorites to Washington

(CNN)The two judges who have been considered the top finalists to be President Donald Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court -- Neil Gorsuch and Thomas Hardiman -- are being brought to Washington ahead of tonight's White House announcement, sources tell CNN.

The move comes as there were increasing indications that Gorsuch will be Trump's choice, sources briefed on the White House deliberations tell CNN.

One source said that Gorsuch was told it was likely him. Those close to the process warn that until it is announced, Trump could change his mind.

Gorsuch is in Washington, according to one source close to the process. Hardiman was seen by a CNN producer leaving his Pittsburgh neighborhood Tuesday morning and driving east towards Washington.

Another one of the sources, familiar with the White House plans, said the administration is taking extraordinary measures to build suspense and keep the final selection under wraps for as close to the 8 p.m. EST announcement as possible.

Key Trump selections have been dramatic before. When he was selecting his vice presidential choice it was reported that even after Mike Pence was selected but before it was announced, Trump asked his team if he could change his mind. Additionally, after CNN reported that Trump was set to announce General James Mattis to be his secretary of defense at a rally, his team openly denied the choice in the hours before Trump went ahead and announced it on stage.

So, do we have a schedule for the Hunger Games yet?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

LaCroix

I'm a pro-corporation big government type, vipes. it's partly why I loved hilldog so much

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Gorusch is putting his new robes on-

*music changes dramatically*

Wait, JERRY... BAH GAWD, IT'S MERRICK GARLAND'S MUSIC!"
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

alfred russel

Quote from: Syt on January 31, 2017, 02:37:30 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/31/politics/gorsuch-supreme-court-hardiman/index.html

QuoteTrump bringing Supreme Court favorites to Washington

As a college football fan, I've seen this game before. Recruits will sit down at a table with three hats of teams they are considering, and the hat they put on will be where they will go to school. They will carefully look over the three hats, as though in deep contemplation, and then pull out a fourth from under the table to put on.

I expect Trump will pull a similar trick, shocking everyone by passing over the three guys going to Washington, and having his sister walk out from behind stage as his selection.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on January 31, 2017, 02:40:56 PM
Let's leave the nicknames to Yi.

Actually, lets take them from Yi and give them to someone else. But definitely not LaCroix.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

LaCroix

Quote from: alfie on January 31, 2017, 02:43:08 PMI expect Trump will pull a similar trick, shocking everyone by passing over the three guys going to Washington, and having his sister walk out from behind stage as his selection.

:lol: