What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 08, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 08, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 07, 2018, 11:03:45 PM
Although, dems might be able to nail Kavanaugh on perjury if they flip the house.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/07/perjury-kavanaugh-liberal-groups-811254

It's NARAL and Moveon for Jesus Fucking Sake Timmy.  Develop a goddamn filter will ya.

The emails have been released by the senate dems and they directly and clearly contradict Kavanaugh's sworn testimony.

Holy fuck - as someone who has ran a perjury trial that is goddamn miles away from perjury.  Mere "contradiction" is nowhere near enough.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

So I was at the book store today and holy shit are there a million shitty books about the President. Don't people get enough to read about him for free?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

For some reason, people really can't get enough. I guess it is like an accident site.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I'm reading How Fascism works, which is related to Trump.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Poor Trump.  It's really, really hard to govern a country as a Republican President when every single media out there, except Fox News is Democrat, where every single law officer is Democrat, where every single Judge is Democrat, where the majority of politicians are Democrat even when your party controls all chambers, where... well, where everyone is a Democrat.E

Even your own fans have to be replaced in front of the camera, for God's sake, can someone give that poor man a brake?  All he ever did was conspire with a foreign country to get elected, launder money, violate campaign finance rule, almost lie under oath, consitently lie to everyone around here, praise nazis and so many little things that everyone does everyday.  So unfair!
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

So Jake, I asked the very sweet woman at the golf course if she and her husband farm.  She said not really, I said I was wondering what farmers thought of the tariffs, she said she knew some who were OK with them, others who were not.

celedhring

Did I hear it right? Has Pence volunteered to take a polygraph to prove he's loyal? What kind of insane reality is this?  :lol:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: celedhring on September 11, 2018, 02:04:20 AM
Did I hear it right? Has Pence volunteered to take a polygraph to prove he's loyal? What kind of insane reality is this?  :lol:

I thought he was proposing the staff take them. I haven't heard that he volunteered to take one as well
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

celedhring

Took it from a Fox News tweet. Granted, wouldn't be the first time Fox News exaggerates for effect, but can't be bothered to check the video.

Chris: Do you think you know who Anonymous is?
@VP: I don't.  I don't know.  But I do know that they should resign and leave this administration.
Chris: Should all top officials take a lie detector test, and would you agree to take one?
VP: I would agree to take it in a heartbeat

The whole thing is devolving into a game of Werewolf.  :lol:

Pence is obviously the Sorcerer.

Tamas

The speed at which politics nosedived into the gutter and then broke through it and fell into the surreal is, well, insane.

I guess it has always been like that on the fringe lunatic right but I did not expect them to be able to take over so completely.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Pence wants everyone else to take the polygraph.  Pence is willing to go through a trial by ordeal. to prove his loyalty.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on September 11, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Pence wants everyone else to take the polygraph.  Pence is willing to go through a trial by ordeal. to prove his loyalty.

Remember who Pence's audience is.

He isn't trying to convince you and me - he's trying to convince Trump.  So things like offering to take a polygraph could be quite convincing to the short fingered vulgarian in chief.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.