What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 06, 2018, 06:19:03 PM
Better conspiracy theory:  "Anonymous" is really Trump himself.

Wait.  Maybe the "Trump" who is "Anonymous" is really a very good impersonator who got kind of "stuck" in the job because he was impersonating Trump when Trump had a stroke cheating on his wife!  Maybe someday they will make a movie out of his story.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Admiral Yi

He can't write English. :contract:

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 06, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

He can't write English. :contract:

My theory takes care of that. :contract:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tonitrus

Quote from: grumbler on September 06, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Wait.  Maybe the "Trump" who is "Anonymous" is really a very good impersonator who got kind of "stuck" in the job because he was impersonating Trump when Trump had a stroke cheating on his wife!  Maybe someday they will make a movie out of his story.

Just so long as Sigorney Weaver plays the wife.

jimmy olsen

I can see why McConnel preffered to nominate a different judge.  :lol:

Another Brett Kavanaugh email they didn't want you to see

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kavanaugh-emails_us_5b917067e4b0162f472b242e?o1

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Lol

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1037889454663524352

QuoteSo WaPo reports that Kelly, Bolton, Sanders, and Kushner huddled in the Oval with Trump, trying to convince him that they could trust them and others.

But that leaked to the Post! One of those officials leaked it. So can Trump really trust them all?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tonitrus

jimmy olsen

Christ

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/09/mattis-woodward-trump/569350/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=the-atlantic&utm_term=2018-09-06T09%3A00%3A12&utm_content=edit-promo

QuoteThere are other passages in Woodward's book, a copy of which was obtained by The Atlantic ahead of its release next week, that bolster this representation of Mattis. Woodward writes, for example, that the president "scared the daylights" out of Mattis and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Joseph Dunford in January—around the time Trump was engaged in a nuclear button–measuring contest with Kim Jong Un—by proposing that he declare on Twitter that he would be evacuating all family members of U.S. troops from South Korea, which North Korean leaders would likely have interpreted as a clear sign that war was imminent. The tweet was never sent.

1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=wuC2tdSPMVg

A bizarre encounter.

QuoteRightwing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has clashed with Republican Senator Marco Rubio after a US congressional hearing on social media and elections. The Infowars host heckled Rubio, calling him a 'frat boy,' a 'little punk'. It appeared that Jones was attempting to disrupt proceedings on Capitol Hill, telling reporters that he was there to 'face my accusers'. Jones' Infowars program has been suspended from Twitter and Facebook for what Facebook said was hate speech and bullying
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

The Woodward book is a scam. I don't talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President. These quotes were made up. The author uses every trick in the book to demean and belittle. I wish the people could see the real facts - and our country is doing GREAT!
:lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

Since impeachment of a SC justice is a logistical impossibility, Dems should pack the court next time they have the Senate and Presidency.

https://mobile.twitter.com/maddow/status/1037761613472968704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1037761613472968704&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Fthreadid%3D3851537%26userid%3D0%26perpage%3D40%26pagenumber%3D4396
QuoteLiterally the subject line is "spying" and the first line is "I have a friend who is a mole for us."

Forwarded by Kavanaugh personally, who calls it "interesting".

Then, under oath, he denied knowing of any "spying" or "mole," said he would've reported it if he'd heard of that.

1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 07, 2018, 09:16:02 AM
Since impeachment of a SC justice is a logistical impossibility, Dems should pack the court next time they have the Senate and Presidency.

Um, both the GOP and Dems already do that when they're in power.  Great idea, though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Oexmelin

Tim means appointing more than 9 justices.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on September 07, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

The Woodward book is a scam. I don't talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President. These quotes were made up. The author uses every trick in the book to demean and belittle. I wish the people could see the real facts - and our country is doing GREAT!
:lol:

If only that was true Mr. President. If only.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."