What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Zanza on June 08, 2017, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 08, 2017, 04:51:40 PM
Bob Giuffra (S&C), some other heavy hitters.  They all made excuses and wouldn't take the case.
Volkswagen has much deeper pockets than Trump.

VW may have started as a Nazi showpiece company and recently engaged in a massive worldwide criminal conspiracy but it still has a better reputation than Trump.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

mongers

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 08, 2017, 09:14:09 PM
Quote from: Zanza on June 08, 2017, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 08, 2017, 04:51:40 PM
Bob Giuffra (S&C), some other heavy hitters.  They all made excuses and wouldn't take the case.
Volkswagen has much deeper pockets than Trump.

VW may have started as a Nazi showpiece company and recently engaged in a massive worldwide criminal conspiracy but it still has a better reputation than Trump.

So someone he can negotiate with on an even basis.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

QuoteDonald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW, Comey is a leaker!
11:10 AM - 9 Jun 2017
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Does it count as leaking when it's your own memo and not about classsified material?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Quote from: garbon on June 09, 2017, 08:29:36 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 09, 2017, 08:26:54 AM
no

Why do you doubt our president?

As a federal employee, I believe are Predisent is faithfully executing his god-given divine right. I never doubt. I obey.

mongers

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 09, 2017, 09:14:45 AM
no

As a federal employee, I believe are Predisent is faithfully executing his god-given divine right. I never doubt. I obey.

Trump Nomenklatura. :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 09, 2017, 09:14:45 AM
no

you even spell like your President's lawyer.  Such loyalty is so unheard of these days.   :cry:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

FunkMonk

Its in the new reeducation manuals, looser

The Minsky Moment

Kasowitz and the President's people want us to believe that:

+ Comey is a liar out to get Trump
+ Comey vindicates Trump because he testified Trump didn't do anything bad

+ Comey illegally leaked the contents of confidential communications with the President
+ The information contained in Comey's memo is all lies and didn't happen

+ There is no obstruction because Trump never told Comey he would lose his job over the Russia investigation, Comey was mistaken in assuming a connection
+ Trump fired Comey because of the Russia investigation

How stupid do they think we all are?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

HVC

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 09, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

+ Comey illegally leaked the contents of confidential communications with the President

+ There is no obstruction because Trump never told Comey he would lose his job over the Russia investigation, Comey was mistaken in assuming a connection

Well you guys did vote him in. so very.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

I am going to guess a large percentage of his supporters believe Trump has been completely vindicated by the events of yesterday.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Sadly, the last election proved that they knew exactly how stupid you all are.  :(

Chances they will get clean away with this latest brazen effrontery = very high.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.