What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: dps on June 12, 2017, 07:04:55 PM
What, exactly, are the physical characteristics by which you can recognize a racist?

The sentence could be better constructed.  Jeff Sessions is a racist that looks like a Keebler Elf would work pretty well.

Ed Anger

The third world style cabinet meeting today where everybody puffed up Trump's ego was.... Interesting.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Mattis has reportedly turned down weekly WH requests he go on Fox and Friends.

I'd like to see Mattis choke out Kilmeade.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I've pretty much lost all respect for H.R. McMaster.  Thought he had more integrity.

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

:lol: Would be epic.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2017, 07:59:02 PM
I've pretty much lost all respect for H.R. McMaster.  Thought he had more integrity.

Ditto. He soldout.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2017, 07:44:00 PM
The third world style cabinet meeting today where everybody puffed up Trump's ego was.... Interesting.

QuoteDPRK News Service‏
@DPRK_News

Noted Impotent Russophile Donald Trump feebly attempts to thwart investigation by volunteering to defiantly perjure himself in US Show Trial.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

Mattis is the only one with his balls left. All the rest are castrated sycophantic jokes.

*I believe all of our Predisents cabinets are fully capable, hugely skilled, and well motivated!!
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

QuoteCanadian Environment Minister Catherine McKenna joined Germany, Italy, and France in announcing that no renegotiations will occur. "It was very sad to see that the United States was relegated to a footnote on climate action,"

Congress should really start to look out for the international image of the US.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

dps

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 13, 2017, 08:14:43 AM
QuoteCanadian Environment Minister Catherine McKenna joined Germany, Italy, and France in announcing that no renegotiations will occur. “It was very sad to see that the United States was relegated to a footnote on climate action,”

What makes you think the clowns in Congress would do a better job than the clowns in the White House?

Granted, this White House sets that bar really, really low, but we don't need every Senator thinking he's the Secretary of State and every Representative thinking he's an Ambassador.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on June 13, 2017, 11:50:56 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 13, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

What makes you think the clowns in Congress would do a better job than the clowns in the White House?

Granted, this White House sets that bar really, really low, but we don't need every Senator thinking he's the Secretary of State and every Representative thinking he's an Ambassador.

Guess they should ditch all those oversight committees then.  Like the one on TV today.

Zanza

President Donald Trump directed Senate Republicans to pass a generous health care bill at a meeting with more than a dozen GOP senators on Tuesday, arguing that the House's austere health care bill is difficult to defend, according to people familiar with the meeting.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/13/trump-urge-gop-senate-repeal-obamacare-239504

:lol: He must be the greatest flipflopper ever. How does he want to get a generous bill passed by the Freedom Caucus?

Liep

Also a classic Putin move, let the underlings make a plan that's unpopular, admonish them and demand a better plan and then just pass the slightly worse plan without notifying the public.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney