And we're back!

Main Menu

Attack in Nice on July 14th

Started by Duque de Bragança, July 14, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on July 14, 2016, 09:24:40 PM
Fuckin double standards in languish.
This been happening for years in israel, but as long as the dead are israelis, who cares, eh?
Oh but now that nice french people are the victims, let's do something about vehicular terrorist attacks.

Palestinians have been running Israelis over for years. But the descendants of pigs, dogs and monkeys do not count.

Oh great. We have Capetan calling us Pro-Israeli dogs and Siege calling us Pro-Palestinian dogs. It is like we have all the flavor of the actual Middle East right here on our board.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Drakken on July 14, 2016, 09:21:09 PM
Quote from: mongers on July 14, 2016, 09:12:43 PM
President Hollande has now made a public statement, extends state of emergency, calls up reserves, promises increased efforts in Iraq and Syria.

More of the usual.

The problem is, both French armed and police forces are already overextended over the French national soil and - frankly - getting close to exhaustion. Even when calling in all reservists, you cannot be there all the time, every time.

Levee en masse :contract:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

What a horrible senseless attack. It was 18 years ago I was out there on the Promenade des Anglais myself during the 14 Juillet.

How much longer can this continue?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
Oh great. We have Capetan calling us Pro-Israeli dogs and Siege calling us Pro-Palestinian dogs. It is like we have all the flavor of the actual Middle East right here on our board.

Languish is the only place I know that is generally pro-Israeli, and generally anti-Siegebreaker.  :lol: #EastEndBoysAndWestBankWells

viper37

Quote from: Siege on July 14, 2016, 09:29:31 PM
They need to be expelled back to their countries. ALL of them, because of their unique ability of instant radicalization.
But what do i know....
You mean expel them back to Palestine?  And push the Jewish settlers out of there?  I think we can work something out...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2016, 09:43:18 PM

If we don't do anything about it, quite a while.

OttoVonBismarck

I've decided to formally opt out of this terrorist attack, it's the one that broke the camel's back.

I just thank God America isn't right next to Muslim-land.

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Drakken on July 14, 2016, 09:22:16 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 14, 2016, 09:20:10 PM
I think it's time that the French Empire makes a return.

What would Napoleon I do?  :hmm:

Convert to Islam, declare himself Caliph, and lead the forces of jihad.  :ph34r:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 14, 2016, 11:17:11 PM
I've decided to formally opt out of this terrorist attack, it's the one that broke the camel's back.

C'mon, man.  That one hasn't even happened yet.

Archy

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2016, 09:43:18 PM
What a horrible senseless attack. It was 18 years ago I was out there on the Promenade des Anglais myself during the 14 Juillet.

For a long time anarchist attacks also was there for a couple of decades. And indeed look at Israel. It will end that we get used to it unfortunately like car crashes and school shootings.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

No true Muslim would carry out this horrible attack.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: Drakken on July 14, 2016, 09:21:09 PM
Quote from: mongers on July 14, 2016, 09:12:43 PM
President Hollande has now made a public statement, extends state of emergency, calls up reserves, promises increased efforts in Iraq and Syria.

More of the usual.

The problem is, both French armed and police forces are already overextended over the French national soil and - frankly - getting close to exhaustion. Even when calling in all reservists, you cannot be there all the time, every time.

But this is madness. One of the strongest countrist of Europe is overstretching its military AT HOME, to reduce terrorist attacks to around a dozen deaths per month on average. WTF

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Drakken on July 14, 2016, 09:05:15 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 14, 2016, 06:34:01 PM

Otherwise, Le Pen would profit from it, I know. Still...

Because having a terrorist attack every three months or so on French soil - plus punctual murders like this police chief and his family murdered inside their own home by a lone wolf with a knife - would not benefit Le Pen at all already. Right.

Let's not kid ourselves, Le Pen will be a top contender next time around - racism or no racism.

Merci Monsieur enfonceur de portes ouvertes. Context (Hamilcar and I mocking PC) and "profit even more" if it helps you understand.

Malicious Intent

Just read the news for the first time. Absolutely terrible. Condolences to France. :(

Quote from: mongers on July 14, 2016, 09:11:22 PM
Turning everyday transport into weapons is terrible, I guess that's part of the tactics, to get us to fear WTF is next?

It certainly shows how incredibly easy it is to cause mass carnage using everyday means. And by not having to organize bombs or guns, those fuckers have a much better chance to stay undetected.