News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Attack in Nice on July 14th

Started by Duque de Bragança, July 14, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on July 15, 2016, 06:38:34 AM
Where are the Muslim lovers?  Have they started their litany of justifications yet?    <_<

G.

The Orlando shooter was gay.  It's not the first time some gays commits terrible acts. 

QuoteIn 1992 two Jeffersonville, Indiana lesbians, aged 17 and 16, abducted a 12-year-old girl whom they accused of trying to "steal a girlfriend." The little girl was pushed into the trunk of a car, stabbed repeatedly, and beaten with a heavy metal bar. While still struggling, they poured gasoline on her and set her ablaze. Later that year a Fort Lauderdale, Florida 14-year-old was convicted of first-degree murder for helping to kill his 40-year-old father. The father "was stabbed 45 times and beaten so badly with an iron skillet that the skillet shattered." The boy confessed that he helped his father's former homosexual lover and roommate kill him so he and the 31-year-old "could live together."

These murders fit traditional psychiatric opinion: excessive violence is naturally associated with other forms of social pathology. From this perspective, those who rebel against society's norms — homosexuals, prostitutes, alcoholics, etc. — are more apt to be violent also. Gay leaders reply that they are not pathological, rebellious, or sexually deviant. They contend that gays are gentle, loving people and that the violence they experience proves that they need special 'hate crimes' laws to protect them from non-homosexual 'gay bashers.'

What is your plan to deal with the dangers posed by homos?  We don't seem to ever learn from our mistakes :(
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Solmyr

Where are the Muslim lovers?  Have they started their litany of justifications yet?    <_<

G.

Well, the fascist right-wingers have already started politicizing this tragedy for their own ends, at least.

mongers

First night of the Proms concerts opens with the Marseillaise played in the royal Albert Hall, the whole crowd stood in a sign of respect.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: Solmyr on July 15, 2016, 03:26:49 PM

G.

Well, the fascist right-wingers have already started politicizing this tragedy for their own ends, at least.

Do they even need to say anything?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Duque de Bragança

Daesh/Religion of Peace State claims the attack on Nice

France 24

Live: Islamic State group claims Nice attack, French police make arrests

Latest update : 2016-07-16
The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the Bastille Day truck assault in Nice, which claimed the lives of 84 people. French police made numerous arrests on Saturday morning in connection with the attack.

Here are the main developments so far:

The news agency Amaq, which supports the Islamic State group, said via its Telegram account, "The person who carried out the operation in Nice, France, to run down people was one of the soldiers of Islamic State."
French authorities are verifying the Islamic State group's claim of responsibility.
France has begun three days of mourning after a lorry ploughed into a crowd of people celebrating Bastille Day in the southern French city of Nice on Thursday.
84 people lost their lives in the attack, including children, with around 20 more critically injured.
The driver of the lorry, 31-year old French-Tunisian Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, was shot dead by police at the scene.
French President François Hollande said the state of emergency (implemented after the November terror attacks in Paris and due to end on July 26) will be extended by another three months.
The terrorist attack is the third of its kind in France since the beginning of 2015.

Queequeg

QuoteThe Orlando shooter was gay.  It's not the first time some gays commits terrible acts. 
I think this has been pretty widely discredited.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

mongers

Quote from: Queequeg on July 16, 2016, 12:01:27 PM
QuoteThe Orlando shooter was gay.  It's not the first time some gays commits terrible acts. 

I don't know some of Marty's posts were pretty atrocious and after Ian McKellen got famous, he frankly phoned-in some performances.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Boulevard de la Madeleine in Nice, locals say sixteen people from this one road died in the massacre.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on July 17, 2016, 06:28:59 PM
Boulevard de la Madeleine in Nice, locals say sixteen people from this one road died in the massacre.

Heartbreaking. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: Queequeg on July 16, 2016, 12:01:27 PM
QuoteThe Orlando shooter was gay.   

It has?  I thought it was still pretty darn unclear.

citizen k

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Along with the floral and other tributes on the sites where people died, the French are marking the spot where the murder died, with rubbish and some passers-by stop to spit.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.