Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2016, 08:27:02 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2016, 08:13:44 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 08:00:26 PM
No, I think I'll talk down to you whities all day everyday when it comes to racism. Make America Great Again!

Pitiful, but what you can expect from a country where one of the major parties was founded by a racist war criminal.  But maybe we should go soft on you, you haven't an ethnic cleansing in like six years.

So...how is Ferguson doing these days Missouri? All those blacks all nice and integrated by your magical integration powers? Since it seems it is our enlightenment that has made our Muslims so very happy. Not at all that we limit their immigration to educated middle class professionals. Hey how many of those Syrian immigrants did we let in to enjoy our enlightened toleration?

Ferguson is quite now.  The problem there was not integration it was policing.  The local elected a new government are in the process of reforming the police department.  Thank you for asking.

I know you are soft on France, but France does have Muslim problem, just like it has a black problem, a Chinese problem, a Roma problem and a Jewish problem.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 08:39:03 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 08:34:32 PM
Anyways. There is no race in France, we moved past the 18th century.  :frog:

Yeah, by train.  Courtesy of SNCF.

France might need that now, with all the strikes. An effiecent master race running the trains, not the Jew shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2016, 08:21:18 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 08:15:28 PM
No, I think I'll talk down to you whities all day everyday when it comes to racism. Make America Great Again!

Pitiful, but what you can expect from a country where one of the major parties was founded by a racist war criminal.  But maybe we should go soft on you, you haven't an ethnic cleansing in like six years.

I am deeply hurt by those words. Deeply!

Yes, yes, to you we must seem like race traitors.

Who's this "we"? You're hard to follow.

:lol:  I don't suppose you'd know this, but that sounds like racists in the US say.  "I don't see race".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 08:39:03 PM

Yeah, by train.  Courtesy of SNCF.

Hahaha, good one. Oh lord, stop, I'm laughing so much ,I can't breathe!

I can't breathe.

Zoupa

Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2016, 08:43:44 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2016, 08:21:18 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 08:15:28 PM

I am deeply hurt by those words. Deeply!

Yes, yes, to you we must seem like race traitors.

Who's this "we"? You're hard to follow.

:lol:  I don't suppose you'd know this, but that sounds like racists in the US say.  "I don't see race".

You keep trying to have me identify with your tribe. I do not.

CountDeMoney

Zoupa, hoisted by his own Pétain.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 08:45:26 PM

You keep trying to have me identify with your tribe. I do not.

Yes, Westerners.

derspiess

How is that racist?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 08:46:55 PM

There literally is no legal definition of race in France. You know, since it doesn't exist?

Keep being hypocritical though guys. The communal circle jerk seems to keep y'all happy.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on June 14, 2016, 09:37:52 PM

How is that racist?

It says you're not paying attention. Turning a blind eye.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on June 14, 2016, 09:49:56 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 14, 2016, 09:37:52 PM

How is that racist?

It says you're not paying attention. Turning a blind eye.

Go on.

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 09:41:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 08:46:55 PM

There literally is no legal definition of race in France. You know, since it doesn't exist?

Keep being hypocritical though guys. The communal circle jerk seems to keep y'all happy.

When those Charlie hebdo guys said they were against racism, what were they talking about?

http://www.pri.org/stories/2015-05-14/charlie-hebdo-has-always-been-anti-racist-magazine-its-editor-says

QuoteBiard denies the charges of racism, arguing that the magazine has been a staunch opponent of right-wing, anti-immigrant groups. "Charlie Hebdo has always been an anti-racist magazine," he says. "We fight against all discriminations — to women, to gay people, to Muslims." At the PEN ceremony, Charlie Hebdo was introduced by Congolese author Alain Mabanckou and Dominique Sopo, the president of the French anti-bias group, SOS Racisme.