And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 14, 2016, 11:44:40 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 11:35:37 AM
Thing is, we don't keep them in ghettos or bar them from gainful employment.  But that's just a variation on a theme when it comes to Europeans and ethnic minorities.

:jaron:

Don't give me that bullshit.  American Muslims start businesses and assimilate themselves into an economic asset that punches far above its weight as a percentage of the total US population.

On the other hand, Europe attempts to exterminate them in Yugoslavia, keep them concentrated in ghettos throughout the continent, and let them languish in unemployment at obscene rates.

Berkut is right:  America does not have a "Muslim problem"--and neither would Europe, if it didn't have a problem with Muslims.  But you ignorant racist fucks never fucking learn, whether it's the Jews, Africans, Middle Easterners or Miscellaneous. 

Sheilbh

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 06:35:28 PM
Berkut is right:  America does not have a "Muslim problem"--and neither would Europe, if it didn't have a problem with Muslims.  But you ignorant racist fucks never fucking learn, whether it's the Jews, Africans, Middle Easterners or Miscellaneous.
I agree with this.
Let's bomb Russia!

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 06:35:28 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 14, 2016, 11:44:40 AM
Thing is, we don't keep them in ghettos or bar them from gainful employment.  But that's just a variation on a theme when it comes to Europeans and ethnic minorities.

:jaron:

Don't give me that bullshit.  American Muslims start businesses and assimilate themselves into an economic asset that punches far above its weight as a percentage of the total US population.

On the other hand, Europe attempts to exterminate them in Yugoslavia, keep them concentrated in ghettos throughout the continent, and let them languish in unemployment at obscene rates.

Fap fap fap
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on June 14, 2016, 07:32:52 AM
That something is Islamism, or the desire to impose any version of Islam over any society. Jihadism is the attempt to do so by force. This ideology of Islamism has been rising almost unchecked among Muslims for decades. It is a theocratic ideology, and theocracy should no longer have any place in the world today.
given that this has been part of islam since mohammed did his thing she's basically proposing to take the islam out of islam. Good idea but higly unlikely to happen.
the Islamist ideology must be intellectually terminated. To do so requires first acknowledging it exists, isolating it from Muslims
to get rid of islamism is to get rid of islam. for by her definition islamism is what her prophet did.

Oh come on. If we really wanted we could create a westernized version of islam and call it, what else, islam. Then we could decry jihadists as false prophets and heretics. Maybe even redefine the meaning of jihad.

But we ain't gonna do that, because is not politically correct and because the left, who controls the entertainment industry and the educational system, believes in multiculturalism instead of believing in the melting pot, in which the receiving culture takes the best of the culture brought by the immigrant, while discarding the rest.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Zoupa

Yeah, God knows you guys have a stellar record when it comes to ethnic minorities.

11B4V

Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

Yeah, God knows you guys have a stellar record when it comes to ethnic minorities.

It is of great concern of Europe's genocidal treatment of minorities over the last 75 years.

Plus we had to bail you out a couple of times too.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Leave it to the Jew hating Frenchie to open his Jew hating mouth.

Zoupa

Quote from: 11B4V on June 14, 2016, 07:30:22 PM

It is of great concern of Europe's genocidal treatment of minorities over the last 75 years.

Whatever. You yanks think your shit don't stink when it comes to immigration and immigrants. Fact is white americans are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, clutching their guns and religion just like your Kenyan in chief said.

Melting pot my ass. Your country is a shit collage of segregated communities that more or less detest each other. Nobody in their right mind wants to emulate that.

As for "bailing us out", try to at least do it on time if you're going to brag about it for a fucking century afterwards.

Bitch.

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 07:32:59 PM

Don't you have a 12 year old black kid to go shoot in the back somewhere? Gotta meet the quota!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 07:40:53 PM
Don't you have a 12 year old black kid to go shoot in the back somewhere? Gotta meet the quota!

Looks like your memory is as burned out as a camp oven.

Razgovory

Sorry, but Berkut, Shelf and Seedy are right.  The US does not have a Muslim problem.  The last two Jihadi mass shootings had a strong person aspect.  One guy killed his co-workers and attacked gays at a night club he frequented.  While religion flavored their actions, it's not clear if the actions ultimately rest their religion.  The sad truth is we have spree killings all the time here, and most of them aren't Muslim.  The guy from Health and Safety probably still would have hated his coworkers if he was a Methodist or an Atheist or a Wiccan.  There seems to be some evidence that this recent attack was a self-hating closet case, and the guy may very well have had the same hang-ups if he was not Muslim.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Whatever. You yanks think your shit don't stink when it comes to immigration and immigrants. Fact is white americans are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, clutching their guns and religion just like your Kenyan in chief said.

Birther

Melting pot my ass. Your country is a shit collage of segregated communities that more or less detest each other. Nobody in their right mind wants to emulate that.

No you just killed yours on a grand scale.

As for "bailing us out", try to at least do it on time if you're going to brag about it for a fucking century afterwards.

Not likely, because we'll have to do it again for you

Bitch.

Dependent

Razgovory

Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 07:39:16 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 14, 2016, 07:30:22 PM

Bitch.

:lol:  Oh that's rich.  Yeah, the Vietnamese Americans are noted for their intense hatred of the Irish Americans.  You can talk down to us about racism when you elect your first Arab President.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 07:40:53 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2016, 07:32:59 PM

CountDeMoney

No shit, right?  That's more of a derskittles thing.