News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2016

Started by grumbler, February 09, 2016, 06:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

:punk:

I liked the true freshman defense they rolled out late in the 4th.

Berkut

Arizona is getting schooled by Grambling State, whoever the hell that is...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

grumbler

Were those VT uniforms the worst you've ever seen, or the worst, period?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 11, 2016, 08:59:18 AM
I'm a little ashamed of Berk right now.

Well-Meaning Yet Apathetically Aloof White Guy Syndrome manifests itself in several forms, unfortunately.  Even in sports. 

YOU MEAN ALCORN STATE ISNT IN ALCORN?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2016, 09:04:11 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 11, 2016, 08:59:18 AM
I'm a little ashamed of Berk right now.

Well-Meaning Yet Apathetically Aloof White Guy Syndrome manifests itself in several forms, unfortunately.  Even in sports. 

YOU MEAN ALCORN STATE ISNT IN ALCORN?

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Bitches, Booties and Hos, oh my.

grumbler

Well done, Berkut!  They fell for it like Smeagal falling into the Cracks of Doom.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

As the requisite grumbler-mandated annotated references--including the appropriate hyperlinks--have not been provided, we're going to require additional evidence that it is, in fact, like Smeagal falling into the Cracks of Doom.

grumbler

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

That would be just the Crack of Doom.

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on September 11, 2016, 07:14:05 AM

Who knows.  Their "special" uniforms reached such a high level of ugliness long ago that it's just tough for me to tell if they're getting worse or are just as bad.  And they should know by now that special uniform + national game = loss.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 11, 2016, 10:59:34 AM
Quote from: grumbler on September 11, 2016, 07:14:05 AM

Who knows.  Their "special" uniforms reached such a high level of ugliness long ago that it's just tough for me to tell if they're getting worse or are just as bad.  And they should know by now that special uniform + national game = loss.

Just wait until next season, when they debut the anniversary "Cho" unis.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.