News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on December 03, 2015, 04:45:03 PM
Siege may be stupid, but he isn't that stupid.  He also isn't that funny either in his exaggerated stupidity.

He's funniest when drunk.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

I don't think Hitlerama is "thin skinned" btw. Was that a racist thing?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on December 03, 2015, 04:45:03 PM
Siege may be stupid, but he isn't that stupid.  He also isn't that funny either in his exaggerated stupidity.

Siege is the most consistently funny poster we have. Imo.

I start to smile before clicking every thread he starts. You know what you are going to get, and it is awesome.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2015, 04:35:55 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 04:11:00 PM
I bet, if this was 1939, you would be one of those people arguing to turn back the ship with Jewish refugees, just not to cash Germany in a bad light. After all, with their alliance with Italy and Japan, they are an important international player.

You mean like the refugee crisis going on right now?

Could you find a single post with me arguing against taking in the refugees?

Eddie Teach

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on December 03, 2015, 04:27:25 PM
:huh: I swear dude I cannot see how I did anything in this thread that I have not done for years. When things start happening I speculate here. You didn't have a problem with it the previous times.

:shifty:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 03, 2015, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: Malthus on December 03, 2015, 05:10:13 PM
The axis of ... ?  ;)

I'm not sure what you're trying to say...

I can't think of three posters who normally have less in common.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 01:13:40 PM
Just interesting to see the build-up of speculation, if not outright hope that it was crazy rightwingers wot dun it. Seedy was near orgasmic once he thought he had connected all the pieces. Lolz CRIME EXPERT

This seems to be an interesting constant among the right-wingers:  that all speculation that this wasn't an Islamist attack was part of some conspiracy to pin the attack on right wingers.  It's a fascinating phenomenon.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on December 03, 2015, 05:12:14 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2015, 04:35:55 PM
I bet, if this was 1939, you would be one of those people arguing to turn back the ship with Jewish refugees, just not to cash Germany in a bad light. After all, with their alliance with Italy and Japan, they are an important international player.

You mean like the refugee crisis going on right now?

Could you find a single post with me arguing against taking in the refugees?

I might I haven't looked.  But that's not the point.  Has Valmy?  Of course countries that refused Jewish refugees didn't do so because they were afraid of offending Hitler.  This did so for similar reasons as people refuse Muslim refugees today.  They were a despised minority suspected of being prone to violent extremism.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

:huh:  Wow.  Pretty invincible ignorance, there.  Germany wanted the Jews to leave Germany.  The Nazis wanted Cuba to allow the Jews to disembark there.  Turning them back didn't cast Germany in a good light at all.  Your historical knowledge is as fucked up as your ability to draw analogies.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on December 03, 2015, 04:33:00 PM
Obozo keeps talking about gun control while Americans keep buying more guns than evah.
Talk about a loser argument.
I hope Democrats keep being this stupid all the way to President Trumpminator inauguration.

I think many of us have wondered what kind of mouth breather is Trumps base.  Now we know.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: grumbler on December 03, 2015, 05:57:38 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 01:13:40 PM
Just interesting to see the build-up of speculation, if not outright hope that it was crazy rightwingers wot dun it. Seedy was near orgasmic once he thought he had connected all the pieces. Lolz CRIME EXPERT

This seems to be an interesting constant among the right-wingers:  that all speculation that this wasn't an Islamist attack was part of some conspiracy to pin the attack on right wingers.  It's a fascinating phenomenon.

To be painfully pedantic, any Islamist attack is, by definition, an attack by right-wingers.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?