News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Jamal has 2 apples. Abdul has 5 apples. Jamal gives one apple to Abdul. What is the blast radius?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2015, 10:09:47 PM
Thanks for playing.

Eat me, shitbird.  And get back to work, those 15mph speed bump violations aren't going to write themselves.

Monoriu

DGuller

Seedy, we're all so glad you're back.  :cry:

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2015, 10:29:22 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 03, 2015, 10:09:47 PM
Thanks for playing.

Eat me, shitbird.  And get back to work, those 15mph speed bump violations aren't going to write themselves.

;)

Sorry I don't do that. Picked up Captain last month.  :blurgh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: mongers on December 03, 2015, 04:40:32 PM
Seigy you were half-right in that it applies to Obama, but with reference to the emotional maturity of the crowd for whom he is a traitorous, foreigner aiming to bring America to its knees.

And we have a winner!
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 09:38:55 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2015, 09:25:53 PM
It is remarkable how quick conservatives have gone from "how dare you politicize this", to "how dare you say this isn't politics!".

Who's doing that?

Conservatives.  It's right there in the beginning of the sentence. :rolleyes:  Just watched a video that of some gal from the Blaze going on about how this was political and how Obama refused to "name our enemy", or whatever.  Prior to the news dropping I saw numerous posts about how bad it was that Obama trying to gain political points off this tragedy for restrictive gun agenda.  It must be a good day for conservatives.  Knocked the abortion clinic shooter right off the front page and focus back on the evil Muslims.  Watching Ted Cruz claim it was some sort of transgendered activist attacking the clinic or Fox news claiming that the abortion clinic attack actually a bank robbery was amusing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 10:10:26 PM
:lol:  Anyway if there's anyone giddy about a Planned Parenthood shooting, it's you.

Bullshit.  Violence against clinics has a direct and immediate impact on daily operations, and a day without an abortion is a day without sunshine.  Besides, today's abortions are tomorrow's improved rush hour commute times.

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 09:50:04 PM
About it being white people and not Islamists.  And don't hide behind that "-style" thing.  That's more pathetic than the Ravens defense this year.
:huh:  So, Semetic people aren't "white" any more?  Or is it just Muslims who aren't "white?"

You racists always confuse me about what you mean by "white."

And this does have all the hallmarks of workplace violence.  This couple may well have planned to engage in terrorism (it sure looks like that from here), but it is clear that the attack that took place was workplace-related (given the targets and the details about what preceded the violence).

I won't ask you to admit that you are wrong - we all know that isn't happening.  I'd ask that you stop insisting that everyone who disagrees with you admit that they are wrong, though.  That's beneath you.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on December 03, 2015, 10:45:07 PM
Conservatives.  It's right there in the beginning of the sentence. :rolleyes: 

It was a bit vague.  I didn't know if you were going after conservatives here (the huge number that we are) or conservatives elsewhere.  Carry on.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 03, 2015, 10:47:48 PM
Bullshit.  Violence against clinics has a direct and immediate impact on daily operations, and a day without an abortion is a day without sunshine.  Besides, today's abortions are tomorrow's improved rush hour commute times.

Yeah, but on the other hand it gives you a chance to try & slander all pro-life folks based on the actions of a lone nutter.  And you love doing that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on December 03, 2015, 11:01:02 PM

Yeah, but on the other hand it gives you a chance to try & slander all pro-life folks based on the actions of a lone nutter.  And you love doing that.

Yeah, we can't be slandering a whole group of people because of the actions of a violent minority, can we?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Quote from: grumbler on December 03, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

Yeah, we can't be slandering a whole group of people because of the actions of a violent minority, can we?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo  :lol:

You can't fight racism with racism.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on December 03, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

:face:

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on December 03, 2015, 10:52:51 PM
:huh:  So, Semetic people aren't "white" any more?  Or is it just Muslims who aren't "white?"

He was kind of brown-skinned and from what I heard she's Pakistani.  I'll ignore your other gibberish.