Main Menu

Who's your dead celebrity crush?

Started by Brazen, December 15, 2015, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Savonarola on December 16, 2015, 08:41:59 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 16, 2015, 06:35:44 PM
Louise Brooks  :worthy:

I was going to name her as my silent movie jest; but I thought Anna May Wong might draw out Ide if he's lurking.
Jest, sir?  She's incredible.  I've had a thing for that flapper look she popularized for... a very, very long time.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Savonarola

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 16, 2015, 09:21:58 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on December 16, 2015, 08:41:59 PM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on December 16, 2015, 06:35:44 PM
Louise Brooks  :worthy:

I was going to name her as my silent movie jest; but I thought Anna May Wong might draw out Ide if he's lurking.
Jest, sir?  She's incredible.  I've had a thing for that flapper look she popularized for... a very, very long time.

I don't care for the flat chested look favored by Hollywood for actresses in the 1920s; but I assumed everyone thought I was going to pick a silent era starlet, so I played along.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on December 16, 2015, 08:00:52 PM
One of the Tsar Nicholas II's daughters (not Anastasia, an older one) was shockingly hot for her time.  Not sure I'd vote for her, but I thought I'd give her a mention at least.

Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia

None look like they have big boobs :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

I've seen more flattering pics of them.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Savonarola on December 16, 2015, 09:31:52 PM
I don't care for the flat chested look favored by Hollywood for actresses in the 1920s; but I assumed everyone thought I was going to pick a silent era starlet, so I played along.
Fair enough.  Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman, and Keri Russell are three of my modern favorites.  I think I have a type. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 16, 2015, 09:50:50 PM

True but I figured that was sufficient for Cal to identify the Romanov he was thinking of.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2015, 10:02:02 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 16, 2015, 09:50:50 PM

True but I figured that was sufficient for Cal to identify the Romanov he was thinking of.
nope, try again
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on December 16, 2015, 10:02:02 PM

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy