NFL 2015 - FUCK, No Funny Seedy Subject Title

Started by PDH, August 16, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 21, 2015, 03:43:03 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 02:24:19 PM
That was a delayed blitz. The line was holding fine.

Yeah.  That's on 3.  You might take that hit for the completion in the playoffs, but definitely not pre-season.

I get the sentiment, but it is probably hard to develop multiple speeds of playing depending on the importance of the game. I've heard players say the only way to approach playing in the preseason is to go full speed, because playing timid just gets you hurt.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Now I realize this is not completely apples to apples since we are talking 2s on 2s and 3s on 3s but neither of Washington's other QBs were sacked that game. RG3 just attracts hits.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: alfred russel on August 21, 2015, 03:47:27 PM
I get the sentiment, but it is probably hard to develop multiple speeds of playing depending on the importance of the game. I've heard players say the only way to approach playing in the preseason is to go full speed, because playing timid just gets you hurt.

Perhaps this is splitting a hair, but that hit wasn't a function of speed, it was about stepping into a throw instead of ducking, juking, or assuming the fetal.  It's the same kind of judgement used when they throw the ball OB instead of taking a sack.

Duque de Bragança

derspiess

Got home at 4am this morning.  Was in the office at 7:30am.  Was gonna take today off but I have like five meetings scheduled.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on August 22, 2015, 01:37:30 AM
Quote from: Valmy on August 20, 2015, 07:18:15 AM
Quote from: PDH on August 16, 2015, 10:51:14 PM
Fuck you, Directory Boy

Can I be: Paul Barras?

Since you can't be Bonaparte, yes.  :frog:

Sweet. Nobody enjoyed the French Revolution like Barras did and then he got to retire to live thirty years in decadent luxury.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on August 25, 2015, 08:28:56 AM
Got home at 4am this morning.  Was in the office at 7:30am.  Was gonna take today off but I have like five meetings scheduled.
i saw the late ass check in at airport this morning. How went the job down Tampa way?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on August 25, 2015, 07:58:36 PM
i saw the late ass check in at airport this morning. How went the job down Tampa way?

I did my job without getting yelled at.  Not that it helped much.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on August 26, 2015, 06:55:14 AM
Quote from: katmai on August 25, 2015, 07:58:36 PM

I did my job without getting yelled at.  Not that it helped much.

This describes 99% of my life. :D

Syt

A Redskiins fan's closet:

Meanwhile, in Cleveland:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

What desperate loser got a Kirk Cousins jersey?

I have two Redskins Jersey. John Riggins and Art Monk baby. There actually should be a rule that only players from the 80s are allowed to have their jerseys sold.

derspiess

Browns signed Blue Hen alum Pat Devlin.  Would be nice to somehow see him start against Flacco in a game.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Ryan Mallett overslept and missed practice.  Dumbass.