NFL 2015 - FUCK, No Funny Seedy Subject Title

Started by PDH, August 16, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Jesus, get moving people this is the thread.

BTW, fuck the Broncos.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

What a dumbass thread title.  No verve, no panache.

katmai

Yi always the critic.

Anyways Niners had worse off season ever?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 16, 2015, 08:12:08 PM
What a dumbass thread title.  No verve, no panache.

I am not about verve, I am about the cold, hard truth.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

alfred russel

CdM gave us a topical and funny thread title every week. Now we get one unfunny thread title for the entire year?

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Quote from: alfred russel on August 16, 2015, 08:25:33 PM
CdM gave us a topical and funny thread title every week. Now we get one unfunny thread title for the entire year?

No shit.  If we were willing to settle for this kind of pap we could have gotten a bald accountant to do the job instead of some hoity-toity HAZMAT stuffed shirt.

PDH

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 16, 2015, 08:49:53 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on August 16, 2015, 08:25:33 PM

No shit.  If we were willing to settle for this kind of pap we could have gotten a bald accountant to do the job instead of some hoity-toity HAZMAT stuffed shirt.
Fuck you.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Tonitrus

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Tonitrus

sbr

dps

So, besides the Jets, which other teams would benefit from having one of their linebackers break their starting QB's face?

Hmm.  It  occurs to me that Buffalo might be in that category.  Maybe that's why Ryan signed IK.