NFL 2015 - FUCK, No Funny Seedy Subject Title

Started by PDH, August 16, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

I'm flying to Tampa for the Monday night game.  I have to use a still capture system I've never used before and will probably get yelled at by coaches.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Clowney supposedly actually practiced without pain, so that's a thing (for now).

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 20, 2015, 07:51:04 PM
Hey Clowney supposedly actually practiced without pain, so that's a thing (for now).

Way to jinx him MBM.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 07:43:10 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 20, 2015, 01:17:08 PM
OH MY GOD SOME NFL PLAYERS DIP

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13463209/nfl-smokeless-tobacco-habit-too-not-just-baseball

Now all children are going to start dipping :weep:

The one good thing about the article is that it had a link to the Earl Campbell Skoal commercial.  I had totally forgotten about that.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20nALZkx5SU

MadBurgerMaker

RG3 has a concussion.  The Lions were really beating on him:

Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 07:43:27 AM
Way to jinx him MBM.

Pfft like he needs my help in that department.

Valmy

Damn Lions. I know people don't like the guy but it is still pre-season.

RG3's career needs to end soon for his own body's sake.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 09:04:40 AM

It would help if he actually had an offensive line blocking pass rushers for him. :P

Valmy

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on August 21, 2015, 02:22:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 09:04:40 AM

It would help if he actually had an offensive line blocking pass rushers for him. :P

That was a delayed blitz. The line was holding fine.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 02:24:19 PM
That was a delayed blitz. The line was holding fine.

Yeah.  That's on 3.  You might take that hit for the completion in the playoffs, but definitely not pre-season.