NFL 2015 - FUCK, No Funny Seedy Subject Title

Started by PDH, August 16, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 15, 2015, 05:34:50 AM
Watched the Baltimore-Denver game and the Buffalo-Indy game. I've got to say of the six teams I've seen play so far, the Bills have looked the best.

And of course Week 1 is not too early to make such evaluations.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

I'm watching Cowboys v. Eagles but I can't seem to find the Eagles anywhere. :hmm:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

I watched the Thursday night game last night. All I can say is LOL at the Chiefs.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Sam Bradford is gonna need to enter witness protection to get out of Philadelphia alive.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

dps

Quote from: katmai on September 20, 2015, 06:08:11 PM
Sam Bradford is gonna need to enter witness protection to get out of Philadelphia alive.

Well, he sure isn't getting any protection from that OL.

jimmy olsen

Just watched the Pats game. The offense was great, very impressive. The defense started really strong, but kind of fell apart in the fourth. Lewis has to hold onto the ball better. The Bills were sloppy as hell, all the worst traits of a Rex Ryan team already showing.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 21, 2015, 08:52:53 AM
The Bills were sloppy as hell, all the worst traits of a Rex Ryan team already showing.

Maybe not the best of the six teams you've watched?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on September 21, 2015, 09:38:04 AM
The Bills were sloppy as hell, all the worst traits of a Rex Ryan team already showing.

Maybe not the best of the six teams you've watched?
:lol: They look like they have the potential to be, but Rex is going to piss it away.

1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

I have no ill will towards the Colts or Neckbeard, but it does amuse me that so many 'experts' had them in the Super Bowl this year.  Oh, and the Ravens are going to run away with the AFC North :D :D

derspiess

Crazy-ass Bungles-Ravens game, but it had the correct final result.  Another day I miss Seedy-- seems like WVU plays Maryland the same weekend the Bengals play the Ravens more often than not.

The Minsky Moment

Just watched the Pats game. The offense was great, very impressive. The defense started really strong, but kind of fell apart in the fourth.

I agree with that but the real disappointment was the performance of the Patriots dirty tricks team.  Usually, against Ryan one expects the Patriots to roll out their newest and best cheats, but yesterday their fraud squad was just mailing it in.  They may need an infusion of roguish blood to make another push deep into the postseason.  There must be a couple low level ex-Nixon guys still alive?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 28, 2015, 05:16:03 PM
I agree with that but the real disappointment was the performance of the Patriots dirty tricks team.  Usually, against Ryan one expects the Patriots to roll out their newest and best cheats, but yesterday their fraud squad was just mailing it in.  They may need an infusion of roguish blood to make another push deep into the postseason.  There must be a couple low level ex-Nixon guys still alive?

They don't need to try to keep some ex-Nixon dirty tricks zombies going in order to thug up their specialty roster.  They can afford to pay for some typical lawyers.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!