NFL 2015 - FUCK, No Funny Seedy Subject Title

Started by PDH, August 16, 2015, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

He's got a brother or something thats a fullback for the Purple Menace Kstate.  That Gronkowski seems to be pretty good too.  Don't know if he's a douchebag or not though.

katmai

The did a sizzle potential pilot about him and his brothers last summer. Guess nothing ever came of it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on September 13, 2015, 12:37:43 AM
The did a sizzle potential pilot about him and his brothers last summer. Guess nothing ever came of it.

Didn't they already do a reality show about the Pats?

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Eddie Teach

I'd say upper left. He's the pretty one who gets all the attention.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 13, 2015, 03:53:04 AM
I'd say upper left. He's the pretty one who gets all the attention.

Hmm, fair point.  Take away the pig tails, and Cindy almost does bear a resemblance to Gronk.  :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sophie Scholl

Fuck.  Not another season of this.  Ugh.  Looks like it'll be baseball into hockey again this year. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

The slurs looking bad enough to make this season fucking suck but not sucky enough to get a top draft pick. So business as usual.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

The commissioner of my work fantasy league with 12 people is letting 8 people make the playoffs, and the waiver position is set so the lowest in the league standings goes first each week.

Its bullshit. Basically why try when almost everyone makes the playoffs?

So my strategy will be to intentionally tank the first 3 weeks and lock up the top waiver position for the first half of the season, stockpiling a good team for a playoff push. I wonder when people will figure out what I'm doing, and if they will be pissed off?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

derspiess

Bengals beat the raiders for the first time ever in Oakland.  I don't care if it's the Raiders-- a west coast win is a pretty big thing for the Bungles.  Dalton looked good, defense looked great, and Hill ran like a beast.  AJ Green dropped a TD pass and needs to cut that shit out.  But man, if Eifert stays healthy...

Great little football weekend.  WVU won, Delaware won, Ohio U beat Marshall, and my son's and nephew's youth league teams won.  Tommy's getting off to a great start in football.  This past game he had a fumble recovery and 3 tackles on defense, and on offense he had 3 pancakes.  Previous game he made a tackle on his first play.  My nephew ran for a TD, threw for a TD, and had a defensive fumble recovery. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Watched the Baltimore-Denver game and the Buffalo-Indy game. I've got to say of the six teams I've seen play so far, the Bills have looked the best.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk