The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2015, 10:07:26 AM
Malaysia tomorrow.
I hear the food is good.
No idea what it is

It's mostly organic matter that you ingest for nourishment.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Quote from: The Brain on December 13, 2015, 10:09:15 AM
Malaysia tomorrow.
I hear the food is good.
No idea what it is

LOL
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

Malaysia tomorrow.
I hear the food is good.
No idea what it is

Sounds gross
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2015, 07:30:22 PM
Malaysia tomorrow.
I hear the food is good.
No idea what it is

Sounds gross

Tyr, you should start you own thread about your travels, justified s you get about more than some here. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Copenhagen landed a shared 3rd spot with Stockholm in the Cleanest European Capital contest for 2015. Reason we didn't win? Too many cigarette butts.

Apparently 85% of all trash (per item) are cigarettes and because of all our cobblestones the cleaning machines just sweeps the butts into the creases. The city has now ordered all the cobblestone at bus stops to be replaced by flat stones. :yeah:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2015, 06:40:08 AM
Copenhagen landed a shared 3rd spot with Stockholm in the Cleanest European Capital contest for 2015. Reason we didn't win? Too many cigarette butts.

Apparently 85% of all trash (per item) are cigarettes and because of all our cobblestones the cleaning machines just sweeps the butts into the creases. The city has now ordered all the cobblestone at bus stops to be replaced by flat stones. :yeah:

Or you could put ashtrays at the bust stops.  :P

Liep

Quote from: The Larch on December 14, 2015, 06:43:40 AM

The majority of smokers are assholes when it comes to cigarette disposal, FACT. So it'd be wrong to spend money on something that requires conscious action from these people.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2015, 06:46:01 AM
Quote from: The Larch on December 14, 2015, 06:43:40 AM

The majority of smokers are assholes when it comes to cigarette disposal, FACT. So it'd be wrong to spend money on something that requires conscious action from these people.

Even the Danish ones? I guess that uncivilty (sp?) is widespread amongst smokers of every nationality then, can't even trust the Scandinavians.  :(

garbon

Quote from: mongers on December 13, 2015, 07:55:15 PM
Quote from: Tyr on December 13, 2015, 07:30:22 PM
Malaysia tomorrow.
I hear the food is good.
No idea what it is

Sounds gross

Tyr, you should start you own thread about your travels, justified s you get about more than some here. 

But somehow seems so little affected by his travels.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

They just announced that only 40 of the 225 economy seats on my flight have been booked with passengers.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: garbon on December 15, 2015, 04:42:11 AM
They just announced that only 40 of the 225 economy seats on my flight have been booked with passengers.

What have the other seats been booked with?

Eddie Teach

I hope that doesn't mean your flight gets canceled.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Ghosts.

And it doesn't appear to be. They were telling us to let us know we can move seats once we take off.

Liep

So is it a short flight to Paris where it doesn't matter?

Liep

I had a flight from Singapore once where we were maybe 10 sitting in a section for 80 passengers. Some quality sleeping was had.