Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

The ones they dig in the ground...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Btw Timmy, very disappointed in you. First Dane in space after yesterdays launch and no thread? THIS IS MOMENTOUS NEWS.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Liep

The new Google logo (font change) looks weird.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

I'm in Denmark.
It's nice to see the sea again.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Quote from: Liep on September 03, 2015, 01:51:02 PM
Btw Timmy, very disappointed in you. First Dane in space after yesterdays launch and no thread? THIS IS MOMENTOUS NEWS.

Is he a great Dane?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 03, 2015, 06:30:46 AM
Quote from: Tyr on September 03, 2015, 06:20:58 AM
Don't end up with a soggy bottom
The batter is fine, the crumble however is a disaster.
It tasted good. :)
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Current dilema-do I wait an hour doing nothing for the castle to open (will the museum by worthwhile?) or take a boat to sweden
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tyr on September 04, 2015, 01:49:59 AM
Current dilema-do I wait an hour doing nothing for the castle to open (will the museum by worthwhile?) or take a boat to sweden

Sounds like a viking's dilemma.

Josquius

So what you're saying is.... I should drink some beer
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Certainly do so before going to Sweden, it's way cheaper here. :P

garbon

Quote from: Syt on September 02, 2015, 12:31:05 AM
I went to a Starbucks two weeks ago after not going for a long time. I left, though, when I noticed they didn't have chai latte anymore. :(

I forgot to write that this is entirely the fault of the denizens of Vienna. A chai latte is the typical thing I get at Starbucks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Hamilcar

I like trains which are on time.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on September 04, 2015, 03:32:57 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 02, 2015, 12:31:05 AM
I went to a Starbucks two weeks ago after not going for a long time. I left, though, when I noticed they didn't have chai latte anymore. :(

I forgot to write that this is entirely the fault of the denizens of Vienna. A chai latte is the typical thing I get at Starbucks.

I don't know if it's just the one place I went to, or if it's a general thing. I will investigate next time I'm near a different one.

EDIT: Austrian Starbucks website still has Chai on it, so I guess I was just unlucky.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.