News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on January 16, 2015, 10:19:45 PM
I've been taking a new medication have been having memory problems I think.  Since I i've taken it I've lost a book, my hat, my glasses and my Kindle.  Today I forgot my PIN number for my debit card and Yi's father's name.

Shit I do that. I don't take any meds.

However I can still spout off the German and Soviet OOB for the southern wing of the Citadel offensive.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ideologue

I remember the 4th Panzer Army and the Steppe Front.  I don't know if Steppe Front counts.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 16, 2015, 07:01:29 PM
I think I am an outlier then.  But as Ide has pointed out repeatedly (and correctly) this wouldn't be the first time.  I am not middle class but I tend to shop as middle class.   - except when buying wine and my suits for work.  Then I go all out 1%.

The middle class don't spend $300/week on meat either.  ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on January 16, 2015, 05:50:43 PM
I never really think of Canadian Tire as a junk store like Wal Mart.

I will always buy hardware stuff like tools or car accessories from CT. They sell normal-brand stuff.

Wal-Mart sells name brand stuff too. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to see how much cheaper the Wal-Mart brands are.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 16, 2015, 07:13:42 PM
Y'all need Big Lots. There is a shopping experience.

"Oooh, cordless phones with metal antennas!  For $1.99!"

Admiral Yi

I've been taking a new medication have been having memory problems I think.  Since I i've taken it I've lost a book, my hat, my glasses and my Kindle.  Today I forgot my PIN number for my debit card and Yi's father's name.

:unsure:

Eddie Teach

Surely you haven't forgotten it too?  :(

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Capetan Mihali

What med?  Don't say Risperdal (risperidone). :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 11:53:49 PM

And Polack cookies for a dollar a package. :w00t:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 17, 2015, 10:11:44 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 11:53:49 PM

And Polack cookies for a dollar a package. :w00t:

[Hans Frank]Doesn't taste like Polack![/Hans Frank]
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Capetan Mihali

"Product of: Generalgouvernement."
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

:lol:

The international food aisle at Big Lots is a hoot. From the delicious polack and British cookies to the weird ass Turkish jams full of seeds and what I think is sticks and weird packages of tiny toasts. Not to mention some weird ass italian shit.