News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Tea party guy just killed himself.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on June 27, 2014, 03:02:30 PM
Quote from: Malthus on June 27, 2014, 02:53:16 PM
Politics in America can get wierd ...

http://kfor.com/2014/06/26/congressional-candidate-feels-opponent-is-a-body-double/

:hmm:

http://www.timothyraymurray.com/

QuoteNews Person,

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma's 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas' look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about
Jan. 11, 2011.

This is a situation similar to the Senators' from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department's use of Mr. Murray's DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

The contest of election and or petition will be correctly filed with county election boards and with federal offices. I, Hon. Mr. Timothy Ray Murray, fully meet all Constitutional, Federal and Oklahoma requirements for election and for holding Office if the voters' results show that is the case.

Thank You for your service in giving Oklahomans great current news and information.

I presume English is not his first language?

I am presuming some sort of minor brain damage.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on June 27, 2014, 03:02:41 PM

Was he an important Tea party guy?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 27, 2014, 03:05:03 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 27, 2014, 03:02:41 PM

Was he an important Tea party guy?
Was this the fucking scumbag who was taking pictures of some Senator's wife in a nursing home?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Indeed, thinking someone has been replaced by a "double" is a common sign of brain dysfunction. Though usually, it is a close family member, not a political opponent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgras_delusion
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

The Brain

katmai wasn't replaced by a double. It simply joined him.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on June 27, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
katmai wasn't replaced by a double. It simply joined him.
:lol:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on June 27, 2014, 11:51:29 AM
I find fascinating that many seem to use their beds as sofas. Are apartments so tiny over there that it's a question of either/or? I've lived in very small apartments, but usually there was room for a separate sleeping area and a separate living area.
Well aren't we mister la di da
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on June 27, 2014, 07:34:02 PM
I find fascinating that many seem to use their beds as sofas. Are apartments so tiny over there that it's a question of either/or? I've lived in very small apartments, but usually there was room for a separate sleeping area and a separate living area.

Well we don't have to live like animals. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

One room apartments are pretty common I've found.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Very common when you try to cram a hundred thousand people into a couple square miles.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tyr on June 27, 2014, 07:34:02 PM

You sound poor.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 27, 2014, 08:09:36 PM
Very common when you try to cram a hundred thousand people into a couple square miles.

Yeah, sometimes people have to live in studio apartments when there are places with population densities like Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Russia.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014