And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on June 27, 2014, 12:14:08 PM
Quote from: Caliga on June 27, 2014, 12:09:47 PM
Is that human in the green blouse a man or a woman?  I see the face of a man on the body of a woman.  Maybe it's a manotaur. :hmm:

It is obviously a woman with a big nose.  I guess I don't get why a big nose in itself would lead to having a mannish face.

Cause she's ugly.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maximus

Quote from: derspiess on June 27, 2014, 12:19:55 PM
Her face is a bit mannish.
Yea, usually when this is the case it's because of the chin, though I'm not sure in this case specifically.

The Brain

That's a woman? I thought it was just a really ugly man.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: The Brain on June 27, 2014, 12:24:44 PM
That's a woman? I thought it was just a really ugly man.

You can tell how the person is not beat up, a man in a dress would've been.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Maybe that would explain the nose, though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

They don't have ugly women where you guys come from?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 27, 2014, 11:32:42 AM
Why on walls?!

Dguller's landlord would like to know that as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on June 27, 2014, 12:40:52 PM

Ugly women in Scandinavia? Occasionally you'll see one on telly, but no, not really.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on June 27, 2014, 12:57:42 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 27, 2014, 12:40:52 PM

Ugly women in Scandinavia? Occasionally you'll see one on telly, but no, not really.

Clearly the Varangians failed to transfer this quality to Russia :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

And it happens. The two reality worlds collide, the Swedish Prince Carl Philip marries a Paradise Hotel contestant.

It was a matter of time.

DGuller

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Savonarola

Quote from: Malthus on June 27, 2014, 02:53:16 PM
Politics in America can get wierd ...

http://kfor.com/2014/06/26/congressional-candidate-feels-opponent-is-a-body-double/

:hmm:

QuoteHowever, his campaign website goes into detail about his theory that Lucas was hanged "...executed by the world court on or about jan. 11, 2011..." in Ukraine.

"I've never been to Ukraine," said Rep. Lucas.

That's just the sort of thing a double would say.  :mad:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

Quote from: Malthus on June 27, 2014, 02:53:16 PM
Politics in America can get wierd ...

http://kfor.com/2014/06/26/congressional-candidate-feels-opponent-is-a-body-double/

:hmm:

http://www.timothyraymurray.com/

QuoteNews Person,

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma's 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas' look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about
Jan. 11, 2011.

This is a situation similar to the Senators' from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department's use of Mr. Murray's DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

The contest of election and or petition will be correctly filed with county election boards and with federal offices. I, Hon. Mr. Timothy Ray Murray, fully meet all Constitutional, Federal and Oklahoma requirements for election and for holding Office if the voters' results show that is the case.

Thank You for your service in giving Oklahomans great current news and information.

I presume English is not his first language?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.