News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

No Swede in top 10. :(

IKEA guy Kamprad gave away almost all his money and is barely above water with just a couple of billions. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: The Brain on June 20, 2014, 02:03:54 PM
No Swede in top 10. :(

IKEA guy Kamprad gave away almost all his money and is barely above water with just a couple of billions. :(

Time to buy more BUTFUKK bookcases, then.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

WTF - I got stuck in hospital lift today; the engineer on the phone suggested I jump up and down heavily, to get it going again.  :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on June 20, 2014, 05:22:16 PM
WTF - I got stuck in hospital lift today; the engineer on the phone suggested I jump up and down heavily, to get it going again.  :rolleyes:

I've done that when it was overcrowded won't move do to the weight.  Helps if you scream while you do it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

sbr

Who taught that guy to use a wrench? :mad:

Zanza

The Brain

Quote from: Zanza on June 21, 2014, 12:40:39 AM
Annual mean wage of jobs in America:

https://i.imgur.com/c9siJgR.png

Physicists and nuclear engineers are just scraping by. Thanks Obama.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Iormlund

Judging by that I would be paid about twice as much in the US. I'd probably have to pay quite a bit for health insurance, though.

Do you have something similar for Germany? Most skilled techs I know there seem to make over €50k as starting salary.