The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Loss of social capital and cohesion. :weep:

Liep

Quote from: HVC on January 27, 2014, 07:46:56 PM
and here I thought you were a good Samaritan Liep :(

She didn't even consider the logistics. I had a bag on my rear rack, where would she sit? And there was a lot of snow on the ground; riding two on a bike would simply be irresponsible.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

PDH

Really, I can't see anything going wrong with that encounter.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

She didn't even consider the logistics. I had a bag on my rear rack, where would she sit? And there was a lot of snow on the ground; riding two on a bike would simply be irresponsible.

:huh:  She didn't ask you for a bike ride, now did she?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Denmark would be great, if it weren't for the Lieps fucking it up. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I approve of Liep's actions.

+250 exp
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 27, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

+250 exp
He's probably on someone psych midterm paper :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

A band of eggplants was waiting to slit his money pouch.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 27, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

+250 exp

Another successful "Defeat the Assfuck Me Please" mission and you will be Level 2!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 27, 2014, 07:52:57 PM

I suppose a suitable hotel could've been located within walking distance, but at the time I must admit that it didn't occur to me.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 27, 2014, 07:55:42 PM
A band of eggplants was waiting to slit his money pouch.

She did look somewhat Iberian.

garbon

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

Unless that is a Danish euphemism.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Liep on January 27, 2014, 07:56:52 PM

I suppose a suitable hotel could've been located within walking distance, but at the time I must admit that it didn't occur to me.

It's exactly this kind of thoughtlessness that leads to the callous indifference you showed toward a fellow Dane in need. #smh
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Liep

:weep:

I must confess that it's not the first time I've declined offers from people I've met at night on the street. One day a Turkic looking fellow approach me and asked if I wanted to buy hashish, again I declined saying: "No, but thanks for the offer". When he replied: "Okay, have a nice day!" I immediately felt guilty for not buying something from this polite and industrious young man.

Jacob

Just saw your sig, Liep. Nice  :thumbsup: