News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 22, 2013, 11:33:51 PM
Hey Seedy, you get your new Quadratec autumn catalog?  I've been eyefucking the Trektop NX again.  Maybe with half doors and all that kinda stuff. There's also this cool thing I spotted in there for if you ever want to remove the carpet, but don't want to bedline it.  Page 9, BedRug floor covering.

I like how they've got it for 07-14 Wranglers only now.  Clears out all that old shit.

My bank account weeps already.

Meh, all I can really do is day dream at this point.

But at least moving back in with the Costanzas, I can actually use their garage to have a place to take off and leave the hard top next summer.  Kinda tough to do that in a condo parking lot, and stashing the hard top on the 3rd floor deck.   :lol:

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 23, 2013, 07:15:51 AM
Meh, all I can really do is day dream at this point.

That's probably better anyway. Shit's all expensive, then you do something dumb while on a trail somewhere and break it and have to repair/buy a new one.

QuoteBut at least moving back in with the Costanzas, I can actually use their garage to have a place to take off and leave the hard top next summer.  Kinda tough to do that in a condo parking lot, and stashing the hard top on the 3rd floor deck.   :lol:

Bonus!  And hey once you get back on your feet, I've heard that the hardtop makes a pretty good coffee table if you've got the room for it.  :D

E:  Oh.  Spiderweb Shade:   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I've only got the bikini top version of it, but it's fuckin awesome, and it's not too pricey at $60 (through SWS themselves. I don't think Quadratec sells them).  It's actually comfortable driving around in the blazing Texas summer sun with the top off, instead of, you know, unpleasant.  They make one that covers the whole top of the vehicle for when you have the whole thing off, and once you put it on, it has grommets and such for those screws to go through, so you can just put the hardtop back on over it.  I ended up getting some of those mini carabiner clip things from Bass Pro Shop to hook the front on when the tops are off though.  It's easier than the bungee ball things they give you.

Josephus

Guy bops a 13-year-old and gets away with it. Well, other than not being able to enter the USA again...but really, is that such a bad thing?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Phillip V

Quote from: Josephus on September 23, 2013, 05:12:59 PM
Guy bops a 13-year-old and gets away with it. Well, other than not being able to enter the USA again...but really, is that such a bad thing?

News story?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Phillip V on September 23, 2013, 05:47:23 PM

News story?

It is when he's a famous director.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Yeah, I think that's a bad thing.

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 23, 2013, 06:04:13 PM

Yeah, I think that's a bad thing.

Guy got to live in Paris all these years.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on September 23, 2013, 06:18:41 PM
Guy got to live in Paris all these years.

He could have done that anyway.

Razgovory

I've always thought that raping children was a bad thing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Razgovory on September 23, 2013, 06:46:11 PM
I've always thought that raping children was a bad thing.

Yeah.  That's not good. 

Ed Anger

I'd like to jam a baseball bat up the ass of the asshole selling Stratego pieces on eBay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 23, 2013, 07:25:05 PM
I'd like to jam a baseball bat up the ass of the asshole selling Stratego pieces on eBay.

Why?

I mean... I can think of several possible reasons, but I'm curious what's setting you off in particular.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on September 23, 2013, 07:26:25 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 23, 2013, 07:25:05 PM

Why?

I mean... I can think of several possible reasons, but I'm curious what's setting you off in particular.

The assfucks put them in the war board game category and I have to scroll through a lot of bullshit.

Ed Anger