News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

The garage door opener being broken (e: the clicker thing, not the opener itself derp) is a really stupid problem to have.  Just throwing that out there.   <_<

Razgovory

My mom called me up to help her with her homework.  She needed help rounding numbers.  This is like the third time I've had help her with that.  She is so screwed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

And she just came down to have me round some more numbers. :bleeding:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

Quote from: Syt on September 23, 2013, 04:48:39 AM
In conversation among them you'll be known as "that freeloading gaijin".

I just got a free eclair

[freeloading intensifies]
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

Dude, I helped my mom get through the end of her degree when she was 35 and I was eleven. She couldn't do the math. Yeah, her degree is in education.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 24, 2013, 02:12:50 AM
Dude, I helped my mom get through the end of her degree when she was 35 and I was eleven. She couldn't do the math. Yeah, her degree is in education.
What is she teaching. :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Hilarious. The Daily Fail in my home town attempting to make a story out of something nobody in the town cares about:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2429873/New-30million-North-Durham-Academy-opens-just-road-swingers-sex-club.html
██████
██████
██████

merithyn

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 24, 2013, 02:12:50 AM

Max is helping through mine. He's not doing it for me, but rather is tutoring me. Without him, I'd be completely lost.

:wub:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2013, 07:12:25 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 24, 2013, 01:30:16 AM
Christ, I'm bored.

Meri is so gonna get on your case.

:lol:

Everybody gets one, Ed. You? You've had eight people's "one". :contract:

merithyn

Ohdeargodsinheavenandhell, what is wrong with people?! :bleeding:

I seriously just heard someone just say that we can blame Obama for 9/11.

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

:lol:

Ask them why! why is State Senator Obama to blame for 9/11
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas