The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

I like this quote:

Quote from: Gabby
She also stressed the importance of communication - on her man's level. 'I think the language that men understand and they receive — is through food and through sex.' she says.

Food + Sex =  :)
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 12, 2013, 06:45:29 PM
I like this quote:

She also stressed the importance of communication - on her man's level. 'I think the language that men understand and they receive — is through food and through sex.' she says.

Yeah, she does seem to be a bit dialed in.  Cheeseburgers and blowjobs make for a happy husband.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 12, 2013, 06:46:25 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 12, 2013, 06:45:29 PM
I like this quote:

Yeah, she does seem to be a bit dialed in.  Cheeseburgers and blowjobs make for a happy husband.

And if she doesn't nag, he is in heaven.  Women need the nagging beaten out of them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2013, 06:44:47 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 12, 2013, 06:43:26 PM
Since Ed's setting off Meri's radar, here's one to make the gals happy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4882667/Bras-make-boobs-saggier-study-finds.html

:P

I fired a HARM at her radar.

QuoteProfessor Rouillon spent years using a slide rule and caliper to measure changes in the orientation of the breasts of 130 women.
How can I get this guy's job.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Hey, my vegan shoes are coming. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: Ideologue on April 12, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Shoes made from vegans, unusual.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

fhdz

Quote from: Ideologue on April 12, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Are they also German atheist shoes?
and the horse you rode in on

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2013, 04:02:05 PM
Quote from: derspiess on April 12, 2013, 02:48:45 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2013, 02:39:53 PM
According to strategypage, there are no more American tanks in Yurope.

Don't tell the Russians.

DG is activating his radio right now.
:rolleyes: That Soviet-made POS hasn't worked in years.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Cat lovers face off vs. Environmentalists

http://news.yahoo.com/fur-flying-florida-cat-lovers-push-law-protect-145936770.html

QuoteFur flying in Florida as cat lovers push law to protect strays

Cat lovers are pushing the Florida legislature to pass a law protecting strays, over the objection of environmental lobbyists who say the furry creatures are a murderous menace to Mother Nature.

Two "community cat" bills in the state House and Senate would create protected cat colonies where the glut of strays scavenging for food and shelter could be trapped, neutered or spayed, then released to fend for themselves.

"The more neutered or spayed cats there are out there, the less kittens there'll be," said Holly Raschein, a co-sponsor of the legislation who represents Key Largo in the Florida Keys, a haven for cats as well as tourists.

"From a moral standpoint, rather than killing them, we could vaccinate them and put them back."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

The Brain

They fought the Civil War over the wrong issue. <_<
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".