News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

I'd like to name my new kid, if a boy, Edward but I can't because fucking Twilight ruined that name for everyone.

Fuck You Mormonism! Ruining a perfectly good royal name.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Would it be shorthanded to Ed in Quebec? If so: :x and Twilight did him a favor.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Not sure. Either that or Eddie.

But it doesn't really matter, my last name starts with Mo. All the male in my family have always receive the nickname Momo. I was no exception, my kid won't be.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 31, 2013, 08:26:38 PM
Dan Marino fathered a bastard. Laces out.

Good we need more Dan Marinos.  Now if Joe Montana could father about 20 maybe one will be a decent QB.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 01, 2013, 08:54:13 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2013, 08:36:40 AM
A bastard is a bastard.

Only in a world where marriages are important. It's not anymore.

It is to Marino he had to provide a sniveling press release.  And never pass up the opportunity to use archaic words.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2013, 11:15:20 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 01, 2013, 08:54:13 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2013, 08:36:40 AM
A bastard is a bastard.

Only in a world where marriages are important. It's not anymore.

It is to Marino he had to provide a sniveling press release.  And never pass up the opportunity to use archaic words.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the return of "forsooth!" and "'sblood!".  :D

Obligatory cartoon: http://xkcd.com/771/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

QuoteDurex rolls out condom app and delivery service

Durex may have a solution for those who feel awkward buying condoms, and it's simple as ordering a pizza.

The British condom maker has launched an app for Apple devices called SOS Condoms that lets consumers order condoms and have them "discreetly" hand-delivered immediately.

"Get condoms whether it's day or night in less than one hour," the app's start screen reads.

For now, the service is only available in Dubai, but Durex is taking a poll to see where it should roll out the service next. For the U.S., Los Angeles, Boston and New York City have all received votes, but according to a diagram on the SOS Condoms website, it appears Paris has the most votes -- although the app's developer could not confirm that.

In Dubai, the consumer has to purchase at least a pack of 12 condoms to take advantage of the free delivery service, according to the app developer.

The company says its couriers are discreet and will show up dressed as either a pizza man, a police officer or a tourist so as to not draw attention from neighbors or passers-by.

Phillip V

Just order a bulk shipment from Amazon and carry some in your wallet, backpack, car, etc.

DGuller

How exactly do they define "hand delivery"? :unsure:

Fireblade

So, my state senator is making national news for saying really racist things on tape.

Phillip V

Quote from: Fireblade on February 01, 2013, 07:18:51 PM
So, my state senator is making national news for saying really racist things on tape.
Fire him/her.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Fireblade

Quote from: Phillip V on February 01, 2013, 07:28:50 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on February 01, 2013, 07:18:51 PM
Fire him/her.

I was part of the 49.2% of his district that thought he was an asshole back then. <_<

The video: http://youtu.be/nVKS27fLN3k

Josquius

When did anti-semitic jokes become pretty standard ironic fayre?
When I was a kid there certainly weren't Jew jokes, go back not too much further than that and I'd imagine you'd encounter them being made and people meaning them. These days though Jew jokes have this status as a normal ridiculous thing to do. Jews are kosher for racist jokes because nobody actually believes any of the racism. 'tis odd stuff.
██████
██████
██████