And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on January 31, 2013, 03:00:56 PM
A Texas prosecutor was murdered today on his way to court. :( :( :(

At least his shooter was exercising his 2nd Amendment rights.

Sheilbh

Our internet's been broken for days. It's not our fault. Some days it's off. Other days it's off and on. To fix this fault of theirs our service provider (around £30 a month) want us to pay £50 :bleeding: :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Dan Marino fathered a bastard. Laces out.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 31, 2013, 08:26:38 PM

Does that even deserve attention these days?  I mean, it was with a real, not imaginary, woman and as far as we know there was no deer antler velvet involved.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

"Fathered a bastard" is certainly a phrasing that should be used more often. It makes me care despite not having a clue who the guy is.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on January 31, 2013, 10:42:55 PM

Does that even deserve attention these days?  I mean, it was with a real, not imaginary, woman and as far as we know there was no deer antler velvet involved.

LACES OUT

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Caliga

is she hot

(the other woman, not the child) :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Star Trek & The City

https://twitter.com/trekandthecity

QuoteI wondered, if Starfleet had strict protocols for first contact with new species, what were the rules for first contact with a cute guy?

A Vulcan nerve pinch could bring a man to his knees, but Charlotte soon discovered that withholding sex could be ten times as effective.

Needless to say, the Prime Directive wasn't the only thing Samantha violated that night.

The vacuum of space may be lonely, but space has nothing on a single girl waiting by her phone on a Friday night.

As our craft was pulled in by the Kazon vessel's tractor beam, I thought about the pull that our old loves can maintain over us.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I want to shoot myself now. Hand me my phaser.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2013, 08:36:40 AM
A bastard is a bastard.

Only in a world where marriages are important. It's not anymore.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 01, 2013, 08:54:13 AM
Only in a world where marriages are important. It's not anymore.
Is being faithful to your life partner not important anymore either? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Maybe not but it's not really having a good run tho.