Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 16, 2012, 10:29:42 AM
:w00t:  That's a lovely jumper too.

Have you ever eaten at Noma?
Not yet, the $500 price tag and 3 months wait requires a little planning. My parents went there last year and were thrilled, although my dad had problems eating the live shrimps.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Lettow77

I just came back from moonschule to discover a grisly sight; three plastic indians stand in a circle menacing some poor son of the frontier, whose limbs have been sheared away and lie in a pool of what I believe is hotsauce.

The natives that have been of late appearing on my desk seem to be unable of coexistence with the white men who (apparently) also live in the environs of my computer.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Josephus

Wonder what's on the American cover of Time.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on March 16, 2012, 12:38:17 PM

Not something that has to do with the rest of the world I imagine.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Josephus on March 16, 2012, 12:38:17 PM

"The Day Care Fad: Do Colors and Shapes REALLY Matter?"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on March 16, 2012, 03:46:12 PM
Damned Irish :angry:

I hear you brutha.

I need to get me one of these for tomorrow somehow...

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

:bleeding:

Everyone I know has plans (this is possibly a direct consequence of previous St. Paddy's Days), so I shall be drinking a slab of Guinness alone, tearfully singing rebel songs to myself as the night goes on :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!

katmai

Fight the good fight Sheilbh, against these vile Barristers and Derspicy's of the world.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on March 16, 2012, 03:59:03 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 16, 2012, 03:46:12 PM
Damned Irish :angry:

I hear you brutha.

The banner of Murder and Tyranny.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 16, 2012, 04:03:59 PM
I shall be drinking a slab of Guinness alone

You're part Irish all right.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Might I suggest a compromise?

Green and orange both.  ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

I hear you brutha.

Aren't Ulster Loyalists also Irish?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 16, 2012, 04:10:14 PM
I hear you brutha.

Aren't Ulster Loyalists also Irish?

[Wellington]Just because one is born in a stable, that does not make one a horse! [/Wellington]
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius