News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Had a brilliant lecture this morning.  The lecturer gave his brief opinions on the occupiers, gay marriage, bankers, Richard Dawkins, Scientology, Harold Wilson and the modernisation of the Book of Common Prayer.  He opposes them all funnily :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 06, 2012, 07:31:40 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 06, 2012, 04:40:22 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 06, 2012, 02:51:23 AM
Plus, I've been sick since last week. Mostly just mild headaches, coughing up mucus, and a sore throat, but this morning I felt even worse than usual. And today was the first sunny day in about a month, and I spent much of it in bed feeling miserable.

Sounds like someone is enjoying the Chinese air quality.

Everything in my room gets coated in a think, fibrous black/grey dust. :(
It's likely from the outside air via my AC/heater. However, the filter on that is surprisingly clean - it was practically new when I moved in, and even now, there's just a little dust on the top.

Have you considered that you might be moulting your winter coat ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 06, 2012, 06:18:12 PM
Had a brilliant lecture this morning.  The lecturer gave his brief opinions on the occupiers, gay marriage, bankers, Richard Dawkins, Scientology, Harold Wilson and the modernisation of the Book of Common Prayer.  He opposes them all funnily :lol:

I think I've had that same lecturer as well.  :bowler:

CountDeMoney

Some filthy chink banged my iTunes account for a $19.99 chinky app in their yellow chinky pig latin.
Filthy yellow nigger bastards.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2012, 09:05:55 PM
Some filthy chink banged my iTunes account for a $19.99 chinky app in their yellow chinky pig latin.

Metrocide.  ;)

Ed Anger

One reason why I decoupled my credit card from iTunes and just have a 15 dollar iTunes card in it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2012, 09:11:34 PM

One reason why I decoupled my credit card from iTunes and just have a 15 dollar iTunes card in it.

I have it tied to my Pay Pal account.  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2012, 09:12:41 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2012, 09:11:34 PM

I have it tied to my Pay Pal account.  :(

Refund process:

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/features/408977/how_to_get_a_refund_from_the_itunes_app_store.html
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

jesus seedy how are you in corp sec when your accounts keep getting hacked left and right?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2012, 09:14:52 PM

Refund process:

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/features/408977/how_to_get_a_refund_from_the_itunes_app_store.html
[/quote]

lol, that's funny you posted that; because as soon as I changed my password and stuff, I went straight back to iTunes, and reported the download as a problem, just to be a dick to whoever did it.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on March 06, 2012, 09:26:41 PM
jesus seedy how are you in corp sec when your accounts keep getting hacked left and right?

Can't put a PTZ on 'em.  :mad:

garbon

I'm going to see lesbian comediennes tomorrow night. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on March 06, 2012, 09:38:51 PM

Hopefully they look like lesbians. Hot chicks are bad at comedy.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 06, 2012, 09:44:41 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 06, 2012, 09:38:51 PM

Hopefully they look like lesbians. Hot chicks are bad at comedy.

You would so do Lisa Lampanelli in a heartbeat.  Don't lie.

garbon

I'm safe then. They look pretty butch on the flyer. 

That said, I adore:

:wub:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.