News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

I really love my job. I wonder why there haven't been a national newspaper campaign against our leisurely working conditions... oh wait, there was.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

The free advertisement Apple gets through the worldwide hypemachine of "OMG, next model of last year's product with some additional minor features!!!!!! EMBRACE THE REVOLUTION!!!!" is crazy.

MadImmortalMan

Mobilizing their cult has always been one of Apple's marketing strategies. Even in the dark days of the mid 90s they had a team dedicated to herding the fanboys' slavering enthusiasm into useful channels.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 07, 2012, 01:24:13 PM
Mobilizing their cult has always been one of Apple's marketing strategies. Even in the dark days of the mid 90s they had a team dedicated to herding the fanboys' slavering enthusiasm into useful channels.

Yeah what is with media types and apple hype; the BBC has strick rules about no product placement and company promotion in their output and yet apple seem to get a complete by in this department.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

WTF!?  :wacko:

http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/07/10605488-jennifer-love-hewitt-my-breasts-have-always-served-me-well
QuoteJennifer Love Hewitt has never been shy about showing off her 36-C cup size, which appears front and center on the cover of Maxim's April issue.

"It's horrible to say, but I like my boobs," the actress, 33, says. "They've always served me well. They're good."

To get in shape for her role as a prostitute on Lifetime's "The Client List," Hewitt began taking pole dancing lessons. "It's a great way to stay in touch with your sexuality," she explains. "I also love to cook, so I can have a cake in the oven while I do a pole dance."
Advertise | AdChoices

Hewitt adds that she's also still a big fan of "vagazzaling."

"It's where you stick Swarovski crystals on the female area to add a little glitz and glamour. I actually named it that because it's like BeDazzling for your hookah," the actress tells Maxim. "The fun part of being a girl is that there are little beauty things you can do to make yourself feel special. I can walk around all day and think, 'Nobody has any idea that I have a sparkly secret in my pants right now.'"

"It kind of took off after I wrote about it in my book, and now I have strangers coming up to me all the time like, 'Oh, my God, I'm vagazzaled right now. Want to see?' I'm like, 'No, I don't -- but congratulations!"
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Okay, I'm not sure how you've gone through life this far with out knowing this, but that thing that pee comes out of between your legs.  That's called a penis.  Women don't have those.  They have this hairy little hole instead.  You can put things in there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

There's a TV show over here that's had a few vajazzling moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4um6af5JfM0
:Embarrass:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tonitrus

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 08, 2012, 01:10:36 AM
There's a TV show over here that's had a few vajazzling moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4um6af5JfM0
:Embarrass:

Is there a version of that dubbed in English?

Eddie Teach

Was the short-haired one a dude or a chick?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney