News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

You're not supposed to yell Gotcha when someone says they don't know. :secret:

Unless maybe you find out later that they did.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 07, 2012, 11:49:33 AM
You're not supposed to yell Gotcha when someone says they don't know. :secret:

Unless maybe you find out later that they did.

I didn't yell Gotcha.  You did seem familiar enough to know which little town Eastwood was mayor of, I thought you might know more.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

I deleted all my sonnets, after finishing my first one in Japanese! I feel very excited about this. All of my hours of sonnet effort has gone to this wonderful moment- the gesture of creation's destruction and the futility of labour is very pretty. I am buttpleased with my sonnet project.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

QuoteThe boy's not right in the head.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Shouldn't begrudge another man his buttpleasure.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 07, 2012, 01:05:08 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9064697/Britain-had-to-plead-with-US-to-take-part-in-Iran-flotilla.html

*snort*
That article isn't credible.  It claims that a heavy cruiser is being sent to the Gulf.  The only heavy cruiser that I know for sure that still exists is the USS Salem, and that's a museum ship.  The US probably cried like babies to get the British to legitimize their next adventure.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, FAG!
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

QuoteMr Obama last year described France as America's closest ally.

:blink:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

He probably meant "oldest."
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 07, 2012, 03:57:52 PM
QuoteMr Obama last year described France as America's closest ally.

:blink:

I think they have a functioning aircraft carrier.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

What do people use for hosting pictures for forums?  I was always using imageshack, it doesn't seem to work for me now.

DGuller

France technically is closer than England to most of US.

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on February 07, 2012, 05:01:13 PM

I dunno - it's a toss up whether Bermuda or St. Pierre is closer to "most of US".
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on February 07, 2012, 05:17:51 PM
Quote from: DGuller on February 07, 2012, 05:01:13 PM

I dunno - it's a toss up whether Bermuda or St. Pierre is closer to "most of US".
If colonies count, then England would win this hands down because of Canada.