News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 06, 2012, 08:05:43 PM
Around here, the Papa Johns is great and the Little Caesar's tastes like cardboard. I do love their Italian cheese bread though.

Cause I'm stupid and don't learn from mistakes I ordered a Papa John's last week.  We opted for a pick up, and they said it'd be ready in about 35 minutes.  So my Dad and I go to the grocery store first pick up a few things, and figure it'll be about ready when we are done.   We get there and wait another hour and twenty minutes before the Pizza is ready.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Eddie Teach

At least that one has cheese.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

The Digorno Pizza's are only about five bucks here.  When I was waiting at Papa Johns the employees there talking about how good they were.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

Tomorrow is my last day of self-imposed blindness. It's been a worthwhile venture, but I think i've gotten most all I can out of it. It will be nice to see the campus again.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

Be blind one more day, and walk into traffic please.

Eddie Teach

KHMT Billings, MT—Christian Worship Hour
WXXV Biloxi, MS—Gulf South Outdoors Fishing
WICZ Binghamton, NY—1st Assembly of God
WVFX Clarksburg, WV—Mystery Hunters
WJW Cleveland, OH—Infomercial for pillows
WFFT Fort Wayne, IN—Wall Street Journal Report (Is aired on a MyTV subchannel)
WTIC Hartford-New Haven, CT—Animal Atlas (Note: This is a charter Fox affiliate)
WZDX Huntsville, AL—Whitesburg Baptist Church
WXIN Indianapolis, IN—Live From The Super Bowl (excusable, and aired in Bloomington on the CW)
WGXA Macon, GA—Fellowship Baptist Church
WSVN Miami, FL—Rich Wilkerson Ministry
WITI Milwaukee, WI—Discover Wisconsin
KXND Minot, ND—Sunday Mass
KPTM Omaha, NE—Fox News Sunday
KEVN Rapid City, SD—Main Street Living
WFXR Roanoke, VA—Renewing Cleansing Facial Cream infomercial
KTVU San Francisco, CA—News (Is aired on a subchannel)
KSFX Springfield, MO—Garden Groom infomercial
WFXW Terre Haute, IN—Diet pill infomercial
WTRF Wheeling, WV—Diocese of Wheeling/Charleston
WYFX Youngstown, OH—Crossing Paths Ministry

I'd watch soccer over all but about 4 or 5 of these.

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on February 06, 2012, 09:25:13 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 06, 2012, 08:05:43 PM
Around here, the Papa Johns is great and the Little Caesar's tastes like cardboard. I do love their Italian cheese bread though.

Cause I'm stupid and don't learn from mistakes I ordered a Papa John's last week.  We opted for a pick up, and they said it'd be ready in about 35 minutes.  So my Dad and I go to the grocery store first pick up a few things, and figure it'll be about ready when we are done.   We get there and wait another hour and twenty minutes before the Pizza is ready.

That's a money back/coupons/email corporate situation.

Wait, you actually waited an hour and twenty minutes for a pizza?  Did they lock you in?  Jesus.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Y'know, I'm getting deja vu from three or four different conversations going on in the forum tonight.  :hmm:

Ideologue

Yeah, I'd imagine that's the equivalent of about $10-13 today.

(I imagine it actually pays $8-9 today.)

Anyway, Papa Johns was doing some dumb promotion with that football game yesterday, and I was supposed to get an email with my free pizza coupon code.  Well?  I'M WAITING.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Fireblade

Josquius

I'd like that job. Sounds nifty.
██████
██████
██████

Fireblade

Quote from: Tyr on February 06, 2012, 10:47:41 PM
I'd like that job. Sounds nifty.

I would too. I need to get off my ass someday and break into the social media industry, because fuck, I spend all my time on Facebook for free, I might as well get paid for it.

Edit: But not THAT job. In certain quarters of Stockholm, the name "Fireblade" is whispered in the same hushed, reverent tones as "Grendel", "Björn Ulvaeus", and "Erik Segersäll" are.

Eddie Teach

The perfect job for Jaron is serving nachos from his hat at lawyer parties in Toronto.