News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Lettow, it's not that hard to learn Japanese. At least not katakana and hiragana. The kanji is a bit more of a headache, but they are essentially Chinese so your moonbatting is kind of off base there.

Ed Anger

Also, read all my posts today in Richard Harris' voice.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 04:34:41 PM
From a review of The Hedge Fund Mirage:

If all hedge fund investors had put all of their money in Treasuries instead, they would have made twice as much money.

Dude, we're talking about Thai pussy lathering here, and you bring up hedge funds :mad:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

We are all used to Lettow going off on weird tangents.  Ide showing interest in chicks with dicks is bit jarring.  No wonder Korea ran off.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

I'm contemplating- is it worth 1000 yen more to take an hour faster train. :hmm:

QuoteI am in my second semester of Japanese, yes. It's immediately apparent you will never be able to transcribe the moon runes yourself, with the cavalier manner in which you address them.

It is an arcane and ineffable thing to write in moon runes. Do you begin to understand the intricacies and powers at work? It is no simple matter to abandon the roman alphabet and wade into the tripartite script of the sacred isles. One cannot so much study as prepare; your body must be made ready, and your heart must be pure.

The hateful enemies of Japan are widely flung and stop at nothing to undermine her from within, from without, and at all points in between. I have not yet found a way to link this gang of three to an attempt to seize Tsushima, but that does not mean they are not insidiously labouring all the while on exactly that ac

Kanji is the easiest part of Japanese. Much easier than scrying vocabulary.
http://kanjidamage.com/japanese_symbols

and...moon runes? :unsure:
Shouldn`t that be sun runes at least?
██████
██████
██████

Tonitrus

Quote from: Tyr on February 08, 2012, 06:40:31 PM

and...moon runes? :unsure:
Shouldn`t that be sun runes at least?

Indeed, moon runes would be Arabic.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 04:34:41 PM
From a review of The Hedge Fund Mirage:

If all hedge fund investors had put all of their money in Treasuries instead, they would have made twice as much money.
But hedge fun managers wouldn't.

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2012, 07:21:22 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 07, 2012, 03:57:52 PM
QuoteMr Obama last year described France as America's closest ally.

:blink:

What part of that do you not understand?

:hug: Hear hear.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 08, 2012, 02:01:33 PM
I thought it was pretty miraculous the way the Japanese soap friend lathered up my body with her pussy.
Whores are icky
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 08, 2012, 10:15:35 PM
I thought it was pretty miraculous the way the Japanese soap friend lathered up my body with her pussy.
Whores are icky

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on February 08, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Whores are icky

I don't want to go somewhere a hundred other men have been before.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

What, do you stay in your home all the time?  That's my bit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 09, 2012, 02:00:20 AM
Quote from: sbr on February 08, 2012, 10:30:31 PM
Whores are icky

I don't want to go somewhere a hundred other men have been before.

Do you ask for a complete sexual history?  You sound like a real fun date.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

He believes in the saying, "A key that opens many locks is a master key, while a lock that is opened by hundreds of keys is a shitty lock."

Ideologue

Well, if Tim wants to stick his dick in a door, that's his own business.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)