And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 08:36:22 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2011, 12:06:00 AM
Diaper manufacturers rejoice!  Mrs. Valmy is preggo again.

:cheers:  Congrats, why no attention whoring thread?

Yes. I want to see Val get picked on for having more than one kid. OMG BIRTH CONTROL!!!!one1.

:)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2011, 08:36:22 AM

:cheers:  Congrats, why no attention whoring thread?

I do not really have one :hmm:

Valmy's Breeding Thread I could call it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on December 09, 2011, 12:10:47 AM

Woohoo!

:yeah:

What's the due date?

Um September sometime.  We have not seen the lady doctor yet, just got it confirmed from the GP.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2011, 08:41:26 AM
Yes. I want to see Val get picked on for having more than one kid. OMG BIRTH CONTROL!!!!one1.

Yeah but don't you have like five kids :P

'Surely one of these kids will play for Ohio State'.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2011, 09:18:30 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2011, 08:41:26 AM

Yeah but don't you have like five kids :P

'Surely one of these kids will play for Ohio State'.

One of them better play Linebacker.  :lol:

Michael Hawkins takes his head off! Here comes the flags!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Valmy

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2011, 09:17:24 AM
Um September sometime.  We have not seen the lady doctor yet, just got it confirmed from the GP.

That sounds suspiciously like it will interfere with football season...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

Congrats Valmy! :cheers:

Where are our cigars?

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on December 09, 2011, 09:27:17 AM
That sounds suspiciously like it will interfere with football season...

Actually I did want to talk to you about that.  It may just interfere with our plans for the Wyoming game.  Hopefully not though.  I will keep you informed.

Syt

I've learned something today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_allegiance
QuoteSwearing of the Pledge is accompanied by a salute. An early version of the salute, adopted in 1892, was known as the Bellamy salute. It started with the hand outstretched toward the flag, palm down, and ended with the palm up. Because of the similarity between the Bellamy salute and the Nazi salute, developed later, President Franklin D. Roosevelt instituted the hand-over-the-heart gesture as the salute to be rendered by civilians during the Pledge of Allegiance and the national anthem in the United States, instead of the Bellamy salute. Removal of the Bellamy salute occurred on December 22, 1942, when Congress amended the Flag Code language first passed into law on June 22, 1942.[14]

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lettow77

Swooooon
I was just indulging my recreational blindness with my BRAND NEW EXCELLENT TAPPING CANE
On my way to my art history exam I was baffled by the door- following a natural path I came up with only the wall. A melodic voice spoke to me, and I registered confusion the second time he spoke, only then realizing that I was being addressed. The third time the man, clearly arabic and presumably named muhammed, managed to communicate to me that he wanted me to give him my hand, and as I blushed he led me foreward, opening the door and asking if I needed further assistance to get anywhere. I thanked him, and said I believed I could manage, as my class was just directly ahead- and he insisted on holding that door for me too

It was the greatest human intimacy i've felt in almost a year
:blush: doki doki etc

this is the best tapping cane ever
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'