News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Now you people understand my blinding hatred of the internet nerd.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 09, 2011, 05:28:14 PM
Now you people understand my blinding hatred of the internet nerd.

You're a hateful person and you hate a lot.  It's not rocket science.

Lettow77

Hey now, ide. I am an A student. I know things, I am bright. It's only right I am the cream of this malformed crop in this one horse town.

Maybe you are resentful that you lacked the dash and elan to cast rubrics aside and proceed in the most dramatic manner and rely on your own merit to see you through?

Everyone wants to give their speech about prayer in school, or some confounded health issue or another. Something has to be done; the interesting speech master race had to assert itself.

Grades are zzz easymodo. I'm so clever it hurts. I shall assuredly attain the questing beast.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

And to think, we talked him out of trying to ride a bike across Nevada.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 09, 2011, 06:15:57 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on November 09, 2011, 05:33:32 PM
I'm so clever it hurts.

Grist for your sig, Raz.

If I put ever stupid statement on my Sig, it's be six pages long.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Lettow77

Hey now, my VISION QUEST TO THE WEST was an irrational and gallant move that elevated me to a new plane on my pursuit of the pure land. I wouldn't be the man I am today had I not wandered the west, and the assuredly doomed nature of the quest to Nevada was quite glorious.

I am probably a lesser man for not doing it.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 09, 2011, 03:32:29 PM
An Atlas doesn't carry a tire iron. Silly artist.
It's been field modded with a hatchet.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jacob

While I was buying lunch, I saw three Russian Navy sailors (officers maybe) waiting to buy in the same shop. They're in for a good pork sandwich (unless they bought something else, of course).

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on November 09, 2011, 07:31:17 PM
Hey now, my VISION QUEST TO THE WEST was an irrational and gallant move that elevated me to a new plane on my pursuit of the pure land. I wouldn't be the man I am today had I not wandered the west, and the assuredly doomed nature of the quest to Nevada was quite glorious.

I am probably a lesser man for not doing it.

Did you get to much sun or something?

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on November 09, 2011, 05:18:16 PM
By the way, does anyone else want to tell me the education system in America ain't broken?  Anyone?  C'mon, don't be shy.
I haven't seen any evidence of the brokenness that I would wouldn't put on general societal failure.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Jacob on November 09, 2011, 08:07:59 PM
While I was buying lunch, I saw three Russian Navy sailors (officers maybe) waiting to buy in the same shop. They're in for a good pork sandwich (unless they bought something else, of course).
Spies?  Assassins?  Have you said anything critical of Putin lately that would make him want to give you a polonium handshake?

jimmy olsen

Everyone watching the riot? Where are you?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2011, 01:45:26 AM
Everyone watching the riot? Where are you?

I was asleep.  What riot?  Inform me Olsen.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)